Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
thanks translator
i really like this manga even though the rating in MangaDex is kinda low

i rate it 8.00 because i love the MC and the main heroine noobness

Dex-chan lover
@Blabladodo it's not the fact that she is rocking twintail hair, I just keep forgetting that she's human and not a beast girl. Makes me feel dumb and I don't like it. It's not her, it's me.

I'm only on the first fucking page and already this girl's fucking universe breakers are taking up the frame. I like the Jester but this girl lowkey making it hard to not drop this, ngl. I'll decide when I finish the chapter cause I have at least that much tolerance lol.

Dex-chan lover
Translator please. The people complaining are the same that drop Kanojo Okashirimasu every chapter yet keeping coming back to repeat the cycle each time a new chapter appears 🤷

I have to admit, the breasts annoyed me at first, but the fact that they actually call them out for being ludicrously oversized makes up for it.

Dex-chan lover
@TheDefend you must be careful my friend, according to science, and anime, when you have two objects of such great mass squeezing together, they can warp space-time. So there could be a whole universe in there for storing snacks or bazookas, and you wouldn't realize until you got trapped there.

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini and Potato I think that's the point, as a Jester he was dressed as a parody of a stage magician, though i think he would need a cape or mask, to complete the look if he had the tophat. His current look does look more like what you would expect of a Smooth Criminal Playboy, you can better picture him breaking out in magical dance moves, whereas a full sleight of hand magician wouldn't be able to pull it off as well.

Edit: the tophat would make it more "believable" when he pulls out random shit, and therefore not as impressive as the fedora.

Damn, I wish this was popular enough to have doujins of.

Has the artist done any other work besides this? Can’t seem to find any through MD, but those tits are my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread