Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Let's hope so. I want to see how Dwarfs or any race based of it looks like on this series.

Group Leader
Superior Japanese sword crafted with superior Japanese iron made with superior Japanese craftsmanship from a superior Japanese Blacksmith on a diet of superior Japanese food.

51DN0dj5WdL._SX260_.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, jester and sage... whatever weapon will they have. A staff? No, a katana!

It's cliche but I can tolerate when every warrior in any series has one, but the jester/mage? Not to mention now he's rocking the suit/fedora/katana... not a prestigious look any more.

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope so. I want to see how Dwarfs or any race based of it looks like on this series.

Knowing this series, they'll just look like Tina? Short and big tits.

Aggregator gang
A cane is definitely what he needs. Why slice thy enemies when you can whack 'em.

Dex-chan lover
So much smartass making the same comment over and over like they said some smart! Beside this is not even a katana and any one(smart) knows it's not a "clashing" sword, it's a cutting sword made from ...ah,what's the point of explaining! Anyway you have different types of sword, made with different techniques for different purposes!

Users who are viewing this thread