Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Group Leader
Yep, that's it for me I guess.
The story seems interesting, the art isn't shit, the characters seem interesting...
And I like big boobs. I love big boobed lolis even more... And catgirl big boobed lolis are like off the scale.
But this is just dumb.

How the hell is she able to do magic rituals, forge, eat, walk, fight, do anything or even see her hand with THAT:
x4.png
LOOK AT HER FUCKING ARMS! She can't even cover her own nipple with her own damned hands, 'cause she doesn't have the reach..

Well, I guess there's a first for anything. I'm actually dropping a manga because The boobs are just too ridiculously gianormous...

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi prettysure tits are malleable and can be compressed. But they might break the universe if she ties them down.

Show axes and maces as dragon slaying weapons. Get a katana instead. EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Dex-chan lover
A fedora wearing man acquires katana.

While you were running dungeons, he was studying the blade.

Supporter
when ever i read/hear worth the wait, my brain corrects it to worth the weight in Gabe Newell's (aka Gaben/Gayben) voice,

Yes, we know the tits are too huge for some of you. You don't need to keep making the same comments every fucking chapter.

to both the "tig ol bitties 2 ecksbawks hueg CANNOT HANDLE SO IMMA DROP THIS" or the "GLORIOUS NIPPON STEEL MEMES IN MY MANGO GODFUCKINGDAMNIT! FUCK THIS SHITE" I think this image below would be the end conclusion for both camps:

I%27ll_Never_Forgive_the_Japanese.jpg

with that out of the way, considering there's three weeks away before next chapter, i guess those who wanna find out should check out the LN/WN translations, huh?

So, a katana eh, for a magician that uses throwing cards. Not steel cards, throwing knives or a dagger, a wakizashi. . . Okay.

Those that drop this shortstack degeneracy because the shorties are too stacked for them actually needed 14 chapters to do it even though it was obvious early on that this is in fact going to be the main cast of characters.

Let that sink in.

Dex-chan lover
Ugggh. He’s a former damn jester; wouldn’t a gag weapon be more apropos? Something like a wiffle bat that always criticals or the Bazook-47 from the new Jontron video?

Double-page supporter
"Worth the Wait" ...
Hmm, more boobs show ?
Boobs knight get ntr-ed by Boobs cat ...

Dex-chan lover
@Riger dude there videos on YouTube, of people swinging cheaply made katana at solid slabs of steel, it only chips the blade, and when they prop up the katana, to swing that slab at the blade edge head on, the katana folds, without breaking.

Users who are viewing this thread