Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Contributor
@Boomburst for jesters would be weapons like daggers, that are fast to use and easy to conceal, and for sages would be something like a staff, if you combine both, you could have a cane with a concealed sword.

Fed-Kun's army
Regardless of the weapon; that was certainly an epic forging style. I rather like the chant as well....

@TrollKing1
Amen Brother Amen.
I have nothing against some Bazigas but in this story they are only distracting. They are to big.
One Girl with nukes was allready to much but two. Thats simply overkill. Especally if they are so small. They destroy the proportions. Its a miracle that the girls can even walk with this watermelons. I dont even want to imagen them in 50 years there backs would most likley breack.

Amen Brother Amen.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka I think that would actually still work for a normal Jester or Sage, plus it would be a lot cooler than your average katana.

Dex-chan lover
Right, I'm dropping this. The oppai are ridiculous, clearly this isn't for me. Shame, I really like Dylan by himself.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger
I would like to point out that it is impossible to shatter a katana with any sword using human strength. Chipped, yes. Scratched, yes. Blunted, yes. But the idea of 'shattering' a sword outside of quenching is a Hollywood myth. While it's possible that shoddily-made swords by an apprentice who has no clue what he's doing can shatter when struck, those kinds of swords would not be sold in the first place and it can happen to a longsword just as much as it can happen to a katana. I have personally seen a longsword crack when quenched after forging.

if it weren't for the exaggerated breasts this could easily be really good. Such a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread