Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the Hero actively realised being an arrogant fuck doesn't work while the magician didn't and just can't get over it, leading her to double down into insanity, girl litteraly blowed up a tavern with people inside and act there was no issue.

While the Cleric is being completly passive apparently.

Aggregator gang
I know the translator is hard at work with the manga, but I wish they went back to doing the novel again.

is it just me or is female sanity compelled to big tits in this manga?

Group Leader
@Samsu
It's been a while since we last saw them, but Dylan's former-former party are all decent people with relatively sane girls (with relatively sanely sized tits).

@LygarX
Sorry, I've become manga trash

Dex-chan lover
Jeez why you so tsundere thicc woman? 🤔 That man just wanted to have some fun with you. 😛

Mills seems alright, I want more of her.
At least enough to see why she's just as insane as whatsherface there.

Dex-chan lover
Yepp. He run away (him leaving is a bad thing), but as he is useless scum it's alright to let him go (him leaving is a good thing). Both statements can't be true in the same universe.

Mage girl was right to punish that guy, but couldn't she just have broken his arm? I mean, she is a hero (and noble) and not Lina Inverse.

That saint, she didn't do anything to stop her, but could she have reacted fast enough anyways? I can't see her being convicted together with her "friend".

And yes! Normal sized tits are great! Big ones are also good. And small ones. They just don't need to be beachball sized. At some point they loss air anyway.

i thougth that sword hero was the biggest moron, it seems i was completely wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread