Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
@Xer0sama
I think she is one of those manipulative, condescending types. Who besides themself and a small few others/ groups who they believe to be superior, and all others are beneath them. Always quick to push away blame, but only in ways where nothing really stands out at it being linked to one of their direct choices. Smart enough to know what restrictions are in place, but dumb enough to try and bypass them "innocently" by using others. No apposed to using convenient methods to get their way, as long as they are the one who wont be punished. However they may also have rather poor luck.

Double-page supporter
Just get fucked lloll serves them right, but they're "plan" wouldn't have worked anyways given 2/4 already gave there report's way before these two, surprise they'll get even a little sympathy

Dex-chan lover
WdekRgq.png

@Amarrez thanks for the chapter!. Sorry to ask this but is your website down? I Can't enter yours and another group site.

Dex-chan lover
So the only one that realized their mistake is, "the sword idiot"? How does it feel to be dumber than an idiot?

Not very good, I imagine.

Dex-chan lover
Dylan must have been even more talented than what we've seen. Because the rest of the 'heroes' seem to be at least partially retarded...

Supporter
Humility goes a far way, they need to be humbled.... though in the case of the drunk, I probably would have reacted the same way to getting groped. I probably would not blow up a whole tavern though, just turned the guy's arm into stone.

Double-page supporter
Neither of them is a decent person by any means, but one of those two is clearly much more awful than the other.

Users who are viewing this thread