Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99 - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.2

Objectively speaking the knights should have impaled her before she kept on casting, these 2 will be a terrible pain in the ass, not noticing how useless they're even after falling so low due to lacking the support of Dylan. . .

@Wolvenworks that’s the kind of wishful thinking that always gives them an opening to escape or get rescued, and also the ‘you have to be this hot to get a lesser sentence’ isn’t worth it on people this bad (well, at least in the mage’s case). Now if by rewiring you meant slamming a bunch of stakes into her head then maybe we might be talking.

Dex-chan lover
Oh I expect more of "hurr it's all the men fault", but I guess they're not that bright colored yet

Dex-chan lover
@mikoreimu i mean...that's just letting them go too easy. meanwhile i've yet to see anyone stay sane after being pooped on by birds for years while being unable to move. did i mention while being naked?

Fed-Kun's army
@Darris Self defense would have been to attack the one that touched her (killing him still overboard, but okay), burning down a whole building, potentially killing a bunch of innocent bystanders tho? Indiscriminate Assault/Murder.

Dex-chan lover
@Darris
Self-defense that completely demolished the tavern(who's going to pay for that?), as well as possibly injuring innocents(if any, they too are going to want reparations).
Those 2 reasons are why it was indiscriminate.

That big of a fireball was completely out of line. All she had to do was ignite a small part of the drunkard's shirt or pants and that would've driven him off with the damage mitigated to just himself.

Contributor
d8M07lF.png

@Silwith @Phaaze She was drunk, and fireball is already one of her weaker spells. Plus she just got back from months(?) of fighting in the demon continent, after almost dying to one of the four generals. I would assume cast now, ask questions later became a reflex.

Fed-Kun's army
These two idiots are former companions of the MC? By God the amount of time he had to have wasted of his life keeping them out of trouble...

Fed-Kun's army
Lol i love how some of these clowns are like "she did the right thing, she was assaulted" but ignore the fact she murdered a bunch of innocent people.

Users who are viewing this thread