Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Anyone have any suggestions for manga like this? Don’t really care about the fantasy setting, but I’m talking about the sheer size of the...plot.

I’ve already read some of Eiken but it wasn’t great.

whats sad is not the poor drawn manga, its the group trans this and refusing the novel which is more detailed, ....

@bigstew00
Can't blame them, it's way easier to translate a few lines of dialogues versus a wall of text like a LN.

I can see this series get an anime, which would lead to the LN getting translated sometime in the near future.

I was going to read this since the cover looks interesting but then I noticed the girls' breasts in the back. I also then noticed the rating. I'm not sure I can take reading this manga with girls that has stupidly large breasts if the story isn't good. Can someone tell me if this story is really and that not all the girls are drawn like that.

@necron common hypocrisy, you see. They complain about the tits (when it's full well and obvious that it's part of the story) and tank the rating yet continue to read it because they're degens just like us yet still complain about it every chapter because they dont want to admit they're degens who like big tits. I figure they wouldnt complain if it were flat chested lolis because lolicon is "fashionable" (/sarcasm), but that's just my theory.

The tits are fine... the censorship ruins it though.
Anyone have any ideas when the non-censored versions will be available?

I don't really care about the 2 loli-big-titties over here, i fuckin love dylan-sama tho

I love this series, mainly because of Dylan. But honestly those tits are so fucking distracting and not in a good way.
Don't get me wrong. I'm a degentleman who loves some big ol' anime tiddies. But it's just so disproportionate that it bothers me.

Kyonyuu-loli can be good, yeah. But there's a limit. There's one panel, where Tina is fixing her shirt(???) and she almost has to stretch her arms out entirely to do so. Like come on!

Honestly, this is the first time that i'm actually sticking around for the plot (and the ikemen MC) and not for the PLOT.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the female magician really did it

Just becoz someone touched her breast she literally blew up everything else and killed innocent people aswell from that chapter when they're caught

Aggregator gang
Sorry. I'm not a fan of walking oversized melons. The MC is pretty cool tho

while it's true that the boobs are oversized, but the story itself is written properly. It's yet another harem series. But, the flow is pretty good. Gonna subscribe it.

Dex-chan lover
Her chest looks like somebody strapped two beach balls to her body. A bit too much for my taste.

Everyone's said it before but I'll say it again because it's simply true, the Triple-Z sized breasts is really killing the manga. The story is good, a little cliche nowadays but still standard and a fun read, but the f*cking inflated watermelon for service is gut wretchedly disgusting. The backstory is intersting and that's the only reason why I'm staying.

I cannot get myself to finish even the first few chapters. Those oversized boobs are so repulsive it ruins my immersion of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread