Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99

Aggregator gang
I wish we had more legal oppai loli mains. Hell, it would be amazing if the artist for this made an isekai where the main is a huge tit legal loli! It would be amazing!

Not sure how I feel about the sudden dark turn, honestly. It was just too jarring and out of nowhere. And not in the "Oh now this is getting interesting way", either, more in the straight up "Okay are we just randomly shifting genres now cause I don't see how we'll recover/go back to the feel good stuff after this" way.

I want to enjoy this but I just can't, Not with those boobs bro so disproportionate. Im fine with large tits in manga and anime, but man that's just too much for me.

I absolutely love this manga! Shortstacks really are the best :3 I can't wait to see more!

I don't understand the bad ratings but I like it.
And if you can disregard the boobs as boobs, this story is good enough considering the poor quality of most fantasy due to isekai

That is some inconsistent censorship right there. They clearly got their raws for thr chapters from different places.

I'm personally not a fan of censorship in general, if you don't want nipples showing just don't publish a manga where they draw nips. Crudely painting over it distracts from the image overall and lowers its value as art. Like, why not put a black bar over the nipple on The Birth of Venus? Because the nipple is part of the art and poorly smudging over it to defend some prudish pansy's delicate sensibilities would lower its value.

Don't get me wrong, being a prude is all well and good. Just, don't read manga like this where it's 10% plot and 90% PLOT. stick to manga like dragon ball, where all you get is a full view of kid Goku's dick and balls. A lot. Kid was not shy.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is Micheal Jackson in a fantasy world with a group of shortstacks being the grooviest fucks in the fantasy world. If you deny the Micheal Jackson angle then read this. In the current chapter, chapter 28,
Billie fucking Jean shows up to show us just how much he ain't his lover

Come for the boobs, stay for the...boobs. This manga really is just...boobs. Oh but the plot is fine, but the boobs are really distracting. (Doesn't mean that the shortstack character design isn't cute. Its just unrealistic)

Users who are viewing this thread