Asper Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Every Last One of Them

Dex-chan lover
Maybe don't kill that little twat, but I think it's fine if you slap him and kick him in the nuts.

Dex-chan lover
The "son" commenting on her lack of make up is super rude, but tolerable. Good job holding it in.
But the first instance where he suddenly grabbed her chest is actually worthy of a strong slap, maybe a lawsuit. I'm amazed she just took it and went home.
I know she's trying her best to avoid violence, but for once that was someone who deserved it.

Aggregator gang
@Wyrm in civilized Western countries? Yup. In Japan? Good luck You would be surprised what kind of shit passes there.

Also.. Yokoi, you are an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Yokoi is a moron sometimes. I'm every bit as awkward, anxious, and socially paranoid as him but I still wouldn't tell a girl who's just been insulted for her looks that the reason I think she shouldn't wear make-up is just because of money.

@Tikibo idk the writer for Act Age got in trouble for grabbing ass or something like that, though he was more of a serial molester than this lesbian looking ass over here.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit that kid is longing for a beating

Talk shit, get hit

Dex-chan lover
I think the point is, she is trying to avoid violent responses, and doesn’t know when violence might be considered an “appropriate” response. Many folks are saying “Slap him” or “Kick him in the balls” (and I agree he deserved at least the slap), but she is unable to tell if getting groped would be considered any more socially egregious than a dog growling at her. So, like not kicking the dog, she doesn’t slap the asshole.

Aggregator gang
Damn, she almost killed a dog for a lot less than that. She is really growing up.
Tho she might get alzheimer if he doesn't stop.

Users who are viewing this thread