Asper Kanojo

Well..every Asperger’s case is different. Looking people in the eye also makes my husband uncomfortable but he doesn’t avoid people because of it, he just looks at something besides their eyes or he looks away fast.

Peeking ahead at the chinese chapters like "Old Bully + Drugs"???

Please catch up soon english translators

peak romance love it , has a nice feel to it love the incorporation of asper within a rom makes it realistic and interesting

As someone with Aspergers, this manga is actually rather accurate to how I and many other people with the syndrome see the world and view different people. I'm really loving it so far!

As someone with Aspergers, this manga is actually rather accurate to how I and many other people with the syndrome see the world and view different people. I'm really loving it so far!

I kinda dislike when some sections are overly dramatic, but the moments when I feel really identified make it worth it.

I'm not saying those sections I dislike are inaccurate or something, and if I reflect on myself they're pretty accurate. I just have yet to come to terms with how I deal when I have a discussion with someone I appreciate, and yeah the reconciliation can also become overly dramatic.

As someone who has slight Aspergers I relate to a lot of Saitous problems tho my mood swings aren't that bad since it's just a minor case but I love the author who made this Manga they made Saitou really relatable at least for me

I also wasn't treated like shit like she was my family really just left me alone so I was like in 4th or 5th grade thinking back is when I noticed it my depression and lack of self-worth don't help much either I've started suffering from panic attacks tho only 1 was really bad the rest are tolerable

9/10 manga I quite like it

It's a really idealized relationship bc there really isn't anyone like Yokoi with that much patience and willingness to try and understand. Still, it's nice and heartwarming. I relate a lot with Saitou.

I dont know what to say, it feels like the author is making an escapism for himself (the manga) and make the mc his self insert with cute autistic gf and whatnot.

Not sure if i should be weirded out by the whole r9k vibe or not. Reminded me of your regular ""post youre ideal gf"" thread on that board as well.

Users who are viewing this thread