Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Elf Territory (2)

@CommieJohnTeh I guess killing a political figure of a country would be a great way to keep yourself out of public eye
not like executing a princess, her guards, and the king that comes after would put other countries on high alert or anything

Double-page supporter
If it weren't for her basically having slavery magic, she'd be so dead with how bad she is at lying. She was "deceived" with a poison potion, and yet her arm has a scar that looks like someone took a dull saw to it. Not to mention when she realizes he's stronger, her first idea is a 1 to 1 duel.

Dex-chan lover
What a disappointment. I was expecting him to kill that princess and everyone who attacked them

Fed-Kun's army
This mass of people is what I hate the most, so fuckin dumb. Losing in a duel because he's using dirty tricks? What tricks? Dude, no one told her to hold back at all, and if she's getting caught off guard, that mean she's just simply weak, anybody with some brain cells can tell this much. I know I'm exaggerating it a bit with this reaction, but it's just pissed me off when someone making an excuses for an unreasonable reasons, like it doesn't even make sense at all in the first place.

Please make an interesting antagonist with some brain like Naruto, One Piece, etc. That's one of the reasons why it's popular and interesting

Dex-chan lover
@KuroAnastu
The slime reincarnation Tensei has a main villain with a brain. And isn’t some supernatural threat either...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates thus far. You guys shouldn’t have to worry about another group.

Dex-chan lover
These elves need to be smacked in the head. And this princess needs to be spanked until she learn not to be so petulant.

Dex-chan lover
@KuroAnsatsu: In this case I think it's that all the guards are charmed by the little sister and are mentally unstable.

And of course since the THOT has always get away with doing whatever she want, either through charm or 'back up plans'...

Users who are viewing this thread