Assassin de Aru Ore no Sutetasu ga Yuusha Yori mo Akiraka ni Tsuyoi Nodaga

I'm falling on an illustration where Amelia wears a ring on the wedding finger, Akira plans to marry her in the novel ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Valcherion Yes please, need more IsekaiOpMCMangas with BL parts :D

I like it so far, the MC looks damn like the one from The New Gate, but well :D thats fine :D

@primsul

well i will put again your word here so i can try to respon it.

Giving this story 1 star felt like a sin. How dare this garbage story waste a whole star on itself.

I follow dozens of these shitty isekai because they are at least entertaining.

Not this one. Save yourself the brain cells. It's actual steaming hot trash.

Edit: Here in the spoiler is what you have to look forward too~

1. "The average powerlevel of an adult is 100, you heroes have 300! Some even reach 500!" MC starts with like 2000
2. "Only legendary people can even think about reaching lvl 9 in a skill" MC starts with level MAX stealth
3. MC is framed in the most obvious way and is literally aware that everyone is being mind controlled to 'not like him'. He decides he isn't strong enough to take out the guards and king, so instead he instantly vanishes while being surrounded by hundreds of guards who he could finger flick to death.
4. HE LITERALLY KNOWS EXACTLY HOW AND WHERE THEY ARE BEING MIND CONTROLLED FROM. HE WENT THERE AND SAID "no I'm stopping this" and destroyed 1 magic curse crystal. THE CRYSTALS AREN'T EVEN GUARDED, THEY'RE IN THE SAME ROOM HE BROKE THE FIRST ONE.
5. The king and princess are supposed to be tragic villains because "She grew up without love and he lost his wife" despite the fact they act like literal demons.
6. There's an entire resistance movement that it their main military force and is literally next to both the evil king and princess ALL THE TIME AND COULD KILL THEM AT ANY MOMENT, but they don't...
7. MC meets an elf that literally tells him he's stronger than all of humanity. "Nah, I'm gonna get to lvl 100"
and of course
8. KATANASSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's almost funny how bad it is, if it didn't waste my time having to read it.

I will just respon to :
point
1-2 • It's obvious because this was the background of the MC, and as we all know that the MC need to be OP.

3 • He did the right thing, he was framed and he have no strong evidence to support his innocent. Thats why he run, He might be strong and might kill most of the guards and the king, but after that what would happen?
he will just show himself to other people that he is indeed the one who do the evil thing.
Exemple : You have the power to kill a President and his bodyguard, but after that can you fight all the Netizen? which one will those people trust? the STRANGER or their own leader the PRESIDENT?

4• At that time he just found out 1 Crystal, he never know the other crystal. Go re-read again if you think i mistaken.

5• Well that's the human nature, That's why in real world has "Crazy" people, When they can't handle some psychological pressure or suffering under hard circumstances they will become "Crazy". In this case the King and Princess become twisted evil.

6• It is the same as point •3 ,if in some kingdom have 2 factions they can't do something so obvious, and in this manga set-up they were using Royal-Noble-Knight system which has their own etiquette code, even though they wan to do something they just couldn't without strong proof to justified their own actions to Audience/Netizen/Outsider/People.
This is what they call "POLITICS".

7 - 8 • Because it was the last wishes from the dead knight that teach him before. He said that MC need to clear that Dungeon and grow stronger if he wants to survive in that world. And so then he also give MC the "Katana" since it was Japan weapon and this manga is from Japan.

Am i wrong? no hard felling i just repon to what you point up

The art isn't bad, but this story isn't really moving. I'll come back after about six months and see where it's at, but at this point it doesn't have my interest enough.

Why japanes isekai is filled with bad one meanwhile, korean isekai is many decent and some is even great.

Contributor
@Agni That is a misconception, there are also plenty of shitty korean isekai story's but they simply didn't get translated.

I don't get it. He is all stealth mode, but when then when the commander asked, he said openly "oh, yeah, level max baby"??? I mean, come on! And then, right after finding out about the curse, he went to confront the princess with no plans? What exactly did he expected? For her to say "oh, yes, I'm abandoning my father, the king, for you, no consequences for what you just did"?? And for heaven's sake, why the hell everyone is saying the other guy is the hero and not him, who can do everything a Hero can???

Users who are viewing this thread