Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 10 Ch. 77 - Sex (Conclusion)

Dex-chan lover
As someone with aspergers I respect this series for showing how difficult everyday life is it's truly a disability and it honestly disgusts me how much media tries to depict autistic people as "outside of the box genius" types because i already have a hard time in my day to day life and trying to apply for disability

Dex-chan lover
Well, then. Kinda nice.

Old-fashioned ideas about pregnancy, though.

Supporter
I'm not sure whether the author is actually this ignorant or just continuing to characterize the ML as completely clueless about topics not directly related to his daily living, but is it at all possible for someone in or outside Japan to really think the AOC there is twenty? When even the legal age for marriage is 18 (and only just got raised that high for females}?

Supporter
Dang, just a dandy handy.
For a germophobe with the exact opposite of a smell fetish, that's an awful lot for her to suddenly volunteer. Can't remember if it's ever been addressed, but that also might be the first intimate experience with a partner of any sort for him, as well. It's a sign of how much they've grown that he was the only one who reacted poorly at all after and that she was capable of waiting him out without a breakdown of her own.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure whether the author is actually this ignorant or just continuing to characterize the ML as completely clueless about topics not directly related to his daily living, but is it at all possible for someone in or outside Japan to really think the AOC there is twenty? When even the legal age for marriage is 18 (and only just got raised that high for females}?
I think the character is simply mixing it up with the drinking age.

Users who are viewing this thread