Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Sex

Dex-chan lover
Sex addicted neighbor aside, it may be hard for Yokio to answer that - he doesn't know if she's probing his intentions or expressing her own desires. Also, he may not be interested in her sexually. He cares for her, enough to look after her and be concerned for her well-being, but it's not yet evident that he has romantic feelings towards her.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought that she would freak out when the neighbour asked Yokoi to have sex...like “she wants to steal him from me” or something like that

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 Saitou is aware of her own condition and seems to notice other people with conditions, to a degree, so I reckon she could understand that question was just a symptom of Takamatsu's mental health problems, nothing personal at all. Although she did have a "Are you really asking that?" kind of expression there.

Damn her exes are savage. They are constantly getting laid whenever they want yet they still force her to pay them. Also not gonna lie I know shes a thot with issues but its a good deal lol. Without paying of course. If i didnt want to bang id just have her sleep next to me only since that is the main thing she wants.

Double-page supporter
I get more excited when a chapter of this manga gets updated than any other monthly or weekly manga chapters. It's like a trainwreck, hard to watch, but you just can't look away.

Double-page supporter
hooo boy- 😳

lmao it's really nice to see saitou-san be the one to 'help' someone this time tho, i'm glad she found a person she can somewhat understand/relate to

Dex-chan lover
The only complaint I have about this series so far is that her ability to spot other people's mental condition borders on psychic at times.

Dex-chan lover
With the title, I was very, very concerned for a second considering the relationship between MC and Yokoi is no where near strong enough for sex...Glad it wasn't that but hot damn is that some awkward shit...

The only good answer is reverse the question. I mean if you say yes, there's a chance she think he only kind because he only want o fuck her, but if he says no, well there goes the little self worth she had.

Dex-chan lover
@Aratataoatatara I doubt she'd think that if he said yes. She already saw he looked up how to take care of someone who has Asperger's syndrome, and she was super happy.

Users who are viewing this thread