Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 34 - Spider's Thread (Part Two)

Double-page supporter
pretty obvious flag here. at some point something big will happen and she will think he hates her where she runs to the forest and he chases her down.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he should've hammered it down that she has to make absolutely sure that she actually is hated before going right after she said it. Otherwise she will start imagining things wildy again.

Dex-chan lover
"You'll return to Yonago?"

That expression she gave in response was soo good.

It's good hes slowly making sure her life doesnt revolve around him he should push her to make some friends

Thanks for the update!!
I really don't want for another thing like this to happen, she seems really affected. Of course, he was right to tell her what he did.

Definitely love this manga for how it deals with mental health and trauma, thank you for picking it up and excited to read more!

Double-page supporter
thank you for picking this series up.

and thank you to the previous team for all their work up until now.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for picking this up..
It broke my heart reading this chapter, I know how she feels. Yokoi is handling this really good. Instead of offering toxic positivity, he's guiding her step by step, very patiently.
I still hope for them to be able to seek professional help though. This is too much work for one person.

So excited that this is being picked back up, especially by a group with high standards. looking forward to reading the rest of this.

Users who are viewing this thread