Asuperu Kanojo - Vol. 5 Ch. 35 - 24 Years Old

What a great chapter to return to after a bit of a break and some tension in the previous one. I only religiously follow a handful of manga and this is probably my favorite out of all of them.

Aggregator gang
Beautiful chapter. You can really feel the love that he has for her.

Still, the co dependency is a bit unnerving. I hope they will find happiness together

Dex-chan lover
godddd I've missed this manga. thank you soooo much for translating it still. it's so good.

Supporter
God dammit, i just turned 24 on october 11th and i had to endure a birthday party with my family because this year i couldn't put my job as an excuse (it was on sunday) and i had to threaten to leave because they were planning to celebrate it on a restaurant but i told them several times that i fucking hate to go to restaurants and to fucking celebrate my birthday and in the end we celebrated it on my parents home but with several aunts and their noisy children.

2 years ago was my best birthday, nobody remembered and was a neet at that time but i was just to be hired, so i was able to stay in my house without anybody, as i like to be.

He's really making good progress with her, this is the first chapter where I'm not feeling annoyed by her

I have never commented on Mangadex before but I just want to thank you for continuing to translate this series! Its been one of my favorites so far and seeing it being updated regularly is reassuring!

Thank you for the update, I really enjoyed this series so far. I like the mostly unsentimental treatment of mental disorders; the relationship dynamic is also something very different from most manga I have read. For a series that is not generally visually exciting, it still has expressive & sympathetic character designs and some impactful framing within panels.

Please continue translating it!

Users who are viewing this thread