Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 379 - The Mystery of Daisuke

Dex-chan lover
Pretty unsurprising. Part of me feels that I should be annoyed or mad. And yet, I'm not.

'Course. I've never really been too bothered by opening endings. The whole "And life kept going on" aspect to them has always had a kind of appeal to me.

...I do kinda wish we got to see all of them get nasty together. But that was never in the cards sadly.

Dex-chan lover
Harem ending huh...lil bit of a cop out ngl. enjoyed the series but I feel like there should've been a true girl for this one.

It's been a good run folks. I'm gonna miss this manga. Thank you for the TL
goodbyeatsumare.png

Dex-chan lover
Imagine Daisuke pulling a Rex from Xenoblade here. Like the next series Anbe-sensei made and we see Daisuke legitimate became a husband to all of them.

Dex-chan lover
"Just kidding. I choose ... YOU!" :: points offscreen ::

Reverse angle shot: a dotted outline with "your favorite" written over

Fed-Kun's army
Yep that's an ending alright, I'm going to forget this series ever existed after this. Thank you for the translation!

Aggregator gang
So no body is mad at the ending right? I mean the manga wasn't one of those where it was story driven. It took nearly 100 chapters for romance to really be possible. With this ending I think it's ok. If it was a manga like Nisekoi, I'd be really upset with this ending but I guess it fits.

Dex-chan lover
Open harem ending is a coward's way out. At least, go with an actual harem ending (where all agrees to go out with each other) or pick one out of those girls for that ending.

Also, why wasn't his little sister invited?

Dex-chan lover
Dissatisfied but that's fine. So I guess he's going to get with all them? Loved the seriesanf looking forward to what the author is cooking up next

Users who are viewing this thread