Attack on Titan - Vol. 24 Ch. 96 - A Gate of Hope

This is my favorite chapter ; v ;

They were babies when all of this happened.

Got to be the most interesting chapter so far, revisiting the destruction of Wall Maria. At first it seemed like it was a plan so calculated and perfect, in actuality being sloppy as hell just winging it the whole time, accidentally releasing the horde of Titans into the walls to save their own ass from getting killed themselves. And the Dina Fritz* Titan just casually walking through, I wonder what that was about?

they carried the plan lacking one member... and they got lucky that annie was able to run the entire distance... i see that bertoto/berthold likes annie... they destroyed wall rose and climbed to the top... it is quite surprsising ... and the dina fritz titan was quite close to becoming the armored titan... wouldve been awkward for grisha as carla may not have died then... and the three young kids playing soldier see the repercussions of their actions.... hundreds.. thousands and more of lives and perhaps peace... but it was bound to happen cause of marley abusing the their strenght however they like.....

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why they didn't just titan up and just destroy this whole place. So I'm guessing Reiner is scared the king might break his promise and unlock all the Wall Titans who will cross the river and end humanity?

Idk bruh I'm with Annie let's do it until he tries it.

Users who are viewing this thread