I can't remember the name of a certain manga. Hoping for similar titles.

I remember reading a manga on mangadex a while ago, and I was hoping to reread it, but I forgot the title and can't find it anywhere among my +3000 bookmarks. If anyone knows the title of the manga i'm about to describe, or if you think you know something kind of similar, please reply with the title.

A highschool girl with poor social skills is ostracized at school. A certain bully tricks her into breaking some mirror, and as punishment, she had to play a part in a plan to bully the otaku, which was to "confess her love" to a fat otaku who is widely known to be into eroge and give him hope before mercilessly dumping him. She absolutely disliked the idea at first, but after a few dates with him, she came to slowly start liking him, because of how much of a gentleman he was and how friendly the environment around him was.

extranotes: she pretends to be doing well at home, and gets along very well with her sister. The otaku has 2 close friends, one is a rich guy, the other a scholarly genius, and together they're called the Big Three, I think.

@Prylix
Holy shit the otaku looks adorable, makes me want to read it, I thought he'd look like your average ugly bastard for the sake of subversionm I'll give it a read if ya don't mind.

@NotSoOrigin
Unfortunately I don't know any manga with that kind of plot. However i know 1 romance manga that focuses on a girl trying to become the ideal heroine to this eroge loving otaku. It focuses on the guy warming up to this yankee marshmellow. Although it has it flaws, and its an ecchi harem manga. Personally i dropped it after a certain arc but who knows you might like it

https://mangadex.org/title/21015/real-no-heroine-wa-irimasen

Users who are viewing this thread