Attack on Titan - Vol. 32 Ch. 127 - The Night When it Ended

Jean: Maybe if we just talked about it from the start...

Armin: THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU ALL

Also what the hell? Are people really out here in these comments trying to justify genocide? Eren is the bad guy here, there's no debate about it. He literally refers to himself as the bad guy moments before he turned into a titan and ate Willy. I mean it's cool people are talking about it and all, but it's not really meant to open a serious discussion about the ethics of genocide. It's meant to say that it's better to talk about it than to get angry about who started it and start fighting each other. That's the kind of thing that happens on the elementary school playground. Both the kids get put in detention because it doesn't matter who started it, you don't hurt other people no matter how much they hurt you. Be the bigger man goddammit.

When people ask what Nazi's sound like, direct them to This comment section. These Monsters are straight up defending global scale genocide.

Who would have though that the page 11 would ever come true:
Annie, Levi (being heavily wounded), Hange, Reiner, Pieck (in her Titan form at that), Theo, Mikasa and Gabi, all knowing their true identity and past sins/crimes, sitting by the fire without any attempt to attack or trap each other.

If you were to look at the drawing around the time when the Beast Titan first appeared, nobody would have believed it.

they all gather around the fire and try to talk it out... i thought they would be repulsed at the sight if each other.. but a threat like eren can momentarily change that attitude... what did eren see in the future...

Maybe eren saw that if he became the common enemy everyone would work together to kill him and stop all the senseless violence, but thats just me wanting to believe that eren is still a good person

i hope that eren will do what he wants even if it's the genocide, just seems an interesting way to end.

Fed-Kun's army
By how the world has been painted and told by Isayama, there just can't be a reasonable way of writing an ending where the marleyans would stop their hate and oppression of eldians. These characters are just chasing a pipe dream, and haven't even had a serious discussion what happens if they can stop the rumbling midway... I'm already half-disappointed thinking that probably they will succeed stopping Eren, since Isayama is probably going for some half-thought ending of world in peace where by deus ex plot point, everyone are just friends..

Users who are viewing this thread