Attack on Titan

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this one's going in the garbage bin, good going Isayama. Truly the Avengers™.

Wow Reiner actually doing something Instead of getting cucked and being a punching bag, this is what Reiner needs more of.

Dex-chan lover
this by far the biggest circle jerk series on this website
how the fuck is it still at a 9.20*
the writing in the last chapters was plain dogshit
just asspull after asspull

@Kiroen same here. Let’s say this was happening here and now, in our lifetime. I would be afraid, of course I would, who wouldn’t be afraid of death. Knowing it’s coming and you can’t do anything to stop it. It’s a natural response. But if I were to put my fear aside and think about it, I would say “what’s the point in it? We’re all going to die and it won’t matter after it’s said and done.” So while I might fear it, I’m not completely against. And I don’t mean it as wishing for death, I just mean, what would be the point in it. You know?

So while I agree with them, in it not being moral or what not, I think there’s no point in it, if we’re all gonna die anyway. It’s not give up, as much as it is just accepting reality.

Because if Eren were to do as he has said, who would be alive that remembers what has happened? Beside possible him, no one else. Because he would have killed everyone beside those on the island and, wiped/modified the memories of all those on the island. Would it really matter if he killed all those who weren’t even known until just a few years now.

It might seem like what I’m saying is dark but... it’s just if we put aside our morals and just thought about it logically and about what happens in the long run, many will agree.

Just look at how they were still fighting as they were facing death.

I stick by what I say.

and here we go,
everyone lived happily ever after, power of friendship bs..
the same old fuckin ending as the 999999th story ever written in the most bland narrative soup mix in a trashbin..
i find it funny, some people were speculating how shit the ending would be some "friendship always wins in the end" and like clockwork another writer puts his pen down with the most underwhelming finale possible.

it really seems that the world is not capable of any other narrative.

anyway, i gave it a shot, and here we are.
the writing was always on the wall...

Should of renamed the series Shingeki no ercoideM evitarraN

Fed-Kun's army
When you run out intellectual justifications of why one side is right and the other is wrong, and it all has to come down to the good old power of friendship.

lmao so you're telling me that against that many titans, not even one of them die????

Simply because I actually like this manga, I predict that it'll have an awful ending. The higher the expectations, the worse it ends up. However, Eren's probably not dead. If you don't see them die, especially if they're the protagonist...

Users who are viewing this thread