Attack on Titan

When I started reading today I was on chapter 87, now I'm all caught up.
I don't think I've ever read this much in a single day lmao

Double-page supporter
I thought a bit about it and there is a way to resolve this nearly perfectly, so it does make sense in the end and make use of previous plotpoints. Im sure some theorists already thought about it too as its way too convenient for how it played out as a red herring.

Eren attacked Liberio solely to get the warhammer titan, because he needed it. The whole titan they are on is a fake remote controlled one and not Eren himself and thats why he seems afk.

Eren impregnated Historia so his child is born right when Zeke dies to inherit his powers. That is why he didnt care about what they did and wouldnt interfere. That would also allow his comrades to survive and make the new target a newborn baby and their own royality.

Ymir just staged the titans helping them in the end and them appearing in paths. Zeke and Armin were allowed to leave Paths by Ymir , because what she wanted from them was for Zeke to die at the right moment.

Eren is probably with Historia and the titans stopped, because his child was being born and the rumbling will continue next chap. He had the choices and freedom to pick every possible outcome. The rest of them only had the illusion of choice. That ties in into Armins talk of Eren not being free, because in the end he was played like a fiddle.

Thats my hot take. It just all seems to line up rather perfectly with what happened and would resolve everything rather logically and with established mechanics. Especially Grishnas dialogue to Zeke.

Fed-Kun's army
After seeing other people's responses to the latest episode of the anime (and a specific character in particular) please god let this part of the final season end on chapter 119. The fallout would be glorious.

Also all the Yeagarist in denial over the last chapter even though we're supposed to be close to the end is great. Unless Eren is somehow able to get out of that situation and complete global genocide, despite most of the people in the paths now actively resisting him, in the space of like two chapters, it's over.
Also if he does escape then that man is the definition of plot armour, because that makes it three for three.

How did author do so well all these years and then settles with using power friendship? Why did Eren even leave the explosives wrapped around his neck for so long instead of conjuring a titan to remove it ASAP?

He didn’t use the power of friendship really though, it’s more showing how people can come together against a bigger threat even after being enemies, think about it logically the same thing would probably happen irl. And maybe Eren didn’t feel the explosives when they were on him, who knows? But by the way I’m just going to correct you for a second, Ymir is the one sending out the Titan with her will not Eren.

By the way, I don’t understand why people think the child is erens. It makes no sense at all, considering the fact that he clearly likes mikasa back, after all it’s clear that he wishes they could be together but who knows, maybe I’m wrong.

All those people saying, “power of friendship” dumbasses, you really believe if this happened irl or something similar happened irl people wouldn’t band together to go against it? They realised they needed to resolves their problems with each other a while ago too, just that they’ve only just been able to do it.

when this is finally ending? it was supposed to last year and we all know how that went.

I'm really appalled by the cliché way the writer is wrapping up this manga. You basically now have "evil ultranationalist nazis vs good guy humanists". By the latest chapter, the writer has made it 100% clear who you're supposed to side with. In all practicality, the "Y******sts" were definitely not cornered into going to such extremes, the writer forced it that way in order to make them the bad guys. Whether or not the "power of friendship" meme happens, the direction of the manga has already been tainted by the gross dumbing down of the moral dilemmas of the story.

I hope I'm proven wrong, and the intentions of the mentioned "bad guys" aren't what they seem to be.

to those saying power of friendship, are you fucking stupid?
cant you understand that eren wants to be stopped? dont you realize that eren doesnt want to fucking kill the only thing he cares about??? now i would be mad as you if eren suddendly became "good" because of his friends

Eren wants to move forward, nothing less nothing more. He doesn't care about anything else, he attained freedom. He is going to keep moving forward No matter what. Nothing is stopping him outside of death. Nothing is deterring him as well.

So it isn't the power of friendship, nor is it really eren not being smart, he just doesn't care. Reiner said it, eren basically said it himself, he WANTS them to kill him.

And the whole "Bad guys weren't cornered to do this" thing isn't really right as well. I really would like anybody to tell me exactly what else they could've done. Ally with hizuru, a weak nation as it is and just give them away all their resources to maybe possibly gain power? Or what else would there be to do? Genocide IS the only option they have.

Users who are viewing this thread