Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
i'm more happy for risa tbh, she gets to enjoy her big boob milf, with ayaka and hiroko it's just more a of a "it's finally over" sort of thing, i mean i did enjoy it and i appreciate that they showed how bad internalised homophobia can be but like even then it was a bit ridiculous so i can't really say that i feel anything special towards the main pair getting together finally
it’a called not wanting to be fired from work not whatever that buzz word you used! how in hell is self hate supposed to hold her back? she decided that coming out in an company that can push you to quit by pressure ain’t a thing she can do!

Dex-chan lover
not the best satisfying ending and not the satisfying slow burn, a fully pledged gay that denies it in front of the one that likes her, i get it, you love your work but what did that do in the end? you still went out and hid it from the company which is only running in your head that youre hiding it. the whole company knows whats up.

it was still a fun read, not a fan of these kinds of dramas though, felt forced and projected.
Thank you scanlator team for seeing this through!
the only one projecting here is you buddy, learn how japan treats LGBT people and stop being so ignorant

Dex-chan lover
the only one projecting here is you buddy, learn how japan treats LGBT people and stop being so ignorant
please enlighten me here in these past chapters if someone made a comment about same sex relationships inside her company, please do, since all i recall is everyone was supportive about it. youre generalizing im just talking about inside this manga, buddy.

and if i remember correctly Japan since Reiwa has been supportive about it and adapting slowly to it.
you need to move on.

edit: oh yeah, i remember her past senpai, that mustve been right?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for all the hard work on this series, Gouma-Den! I really enjoyed this one from start to finish and although I’m sad to see it end, at least it ended on a happy note. Also the bonus segment was pretty fun and cute lol

Dex-chan lover
A good ending with a happy couple and nice to see everyone around them so accepting. And nice going Risa, getting a busty cougar girlfriend who's no doubt going to spoil her in all the best ways. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the consistently great TL! That was very fun to follow.

As much as I don’t hate the angst, it really did use up most of the manga when we could’ve had a few chapters like this. It was in need of some moderation.

Nice ending tho, very adorable. Glad Risa won the MILF bowl.

Here’s hoping we eventually get TLs for the author’s other stuff.

Dex-chan lover
It's really sad that only in the very final chap do we get some ACTUAL gay love and joy.

I am not a fan of love stories where 99% of the story is just conflict and drama, and ONLY at the very end does the author throw us a bone.

That's sadly how a lot of yuri operate.

I've been rereading my favorite 'Yuri is my job' manga recently and it has 99% angst and 1 extra chapter with fanservice. Then it restarts midpoint to go over a second relationship in the manga with even more angst than before. I love it but holy fuck! Give me some rest.

I’m happy for risa probably the best part. I need a side story of them!

gorgeous. briliant. can't wait for more from the artist. hiroko's growth is slow and subtle but i'm okay with that. thank you for the translation, it was a gift to see this relationship bloom.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation <3
I'll hope it will be translated in spanish so I can buy it and support the mangaka

Dex-chan lover
I loved the speed at which taking-it-to-the-grave together conversation turned into a very public kiss in front of colleagues instigated by Hiroko. While Hiroko never seemed used to being the one pursued it also seems like she's never had more than flings til now too based on how off her game she is at home still? Felt kind of like an intentional power balance contrast thing. Still feels strange we didn't get to see more of that score settled, errr...explicitly, based on her earlier work.

Ending with the two competing "womanizers" settling down with younger OLs while still getting the bar patron criticisms seemed about right. I wouldn't mind a one-shot of Risa's side story.

Hopefully this gets published in English and B&W speeds up it's publishing pace too. They got scifi looking dates for vol 2 of that one and it makes me wish someone else was doing her stuff.

Dex-chan lover
All's well that ends well.... lovely story and lovely ending... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I need more like this..

Fed-Kun's army
"So it's ok if we take it the grave together."

I could never. I lived 20 years in the closet and absolutely could not live in someone else's closet with them for even a tenth of that time. I'm so glad Hiroko kissed Ayaka in the end. People deserve to feel acknowledged and secure in their relationships.

I'm a tad disappointed with this series for a handful of reasons but I'm quite satisfied with how it ended. The whole story addressed homophobia, especially the internal kind, and recognized that the only way to change the repressive culture is to challenge it in both subtle and overt ways.

6.5/10

Dex-chan lover
The former womanizer being completely useless when its about her girlfriend. XD

Users who are viewing this thread