Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
whoa, was not expecting this move from ayaka. really interested to see how this plays out in the final volume. thanks for the tl, as always!

Dex-chan lover
Bold move sure. But I sure hope this doesn't turn into a situation where Ayaka forces Hiroko to out herself against her will that gets bended to be the "plan" all along or something.

Sure we can probably see the company being supportive and stuff if it goes that way.

Ikik it's Ayaka stating her feelings for Hiroko so it doesn't implicate Hiroko specifically, but here's to hoping the writing pulls through.

Dex-chan lover
I just fucking love Ayaka so much for this

anw, glad Risa is finally moving on
yeah at this point i am more invested on Risa, Hiroko its not worth this, and i love Ayaka and she deserves better but hey each to their own. But Risa? Fuck she is the one who grew up the most from this

Dex-chan lover
If someone came into any public place and just loudly confessed their love me to me, I'd probably have a panic attack. Just the thought of it fills me with stress. And if I was Ayaka, I would've never found the courage to say such things aloud, heck I don't think I would've been able to confess. By the way thanks for the chapter, I hope everything turns out all right for the two.

Is that even a thing anymore? I know most offices allow it, some as long as you report to HR.

EDIT: apparently a lot of fortune 500 companies still enforce something like this.
Romantic relationships between co-workers often are fine in general. What isn't allowed is romantic relationships where one is in a position of authority over the other at work, as that could lead to coercion accusations. Wanna date your boss? Someone's gonna have to transfer so they don't have any say over your employment status first.

Aggregator gang
for anyone who wants that kiss
(spoiler warning tho
it’s ch. 23)
here

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
Subtle as a brick. Or maybe as subtle as a Death Star. Makes for one heck of a coming out.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the rejected characters in series like this had more of a spine to not continue being friends with the mc

Dex-chan lover
Risa, best character, always being true to herself and acting accord to that, but helping others at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread