Ayakashiko - Vol. 8 Ch. 64.5

Oh God, this ending made me cry for 5 minutes, it was really sad and wholesome at the same time.
I' m glad it was a good ending.
The only bad thing is that it was a little rushed

Double-page supporter
Completely unnecessary chapter. It's really lame when something big happens and it's immediately undone. Just don't do it in the first place, especially when it conflicts so heavily with every other chapter. Still a good manga but that's super annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like it was the intended ending but cut short ... You know how we can be sure that this was axed heavily ? because we didn't get to see Emi's birthday gift
I'm hoping for some omakes or extra chapters in the volume release... anything really, just one last thing.

Thank you for translating this works for alllll this time!!! really, your team did an amazing job

This was one hell of a ride, thanks for the translations! Was so worried it was gonna have a bad ending until last 2 pages..

Supporter
No, YOU are bawling your eyes out.

So happy to see Mahoron get her powers back as I'd have been unconsollable.

Thank you for working on this, it's been wonderful.

Dex-chan lover
rushed but I am crying sobbing and I would take this ending over anything
thank you all for this journey

Double-page supporter
Really feels rushed, but it's a nice ending, just feels like there should have been at least like another 10 chapters for proper closure.

Thanks a lot for the translation, this was one of the comfiest manga that I read from start to end.

Dex-chan lover
Despite the last two chapters being pretty bad storytelling, it’s a great series with lovable characters overall. Feel bad that there wasn’t any closure for any of their arcs really.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I got the end right. It was kinda obvious anyway. Still a pretty good mango. Thanks for the translations!

Honestly heartbroken about how this manga suddenly ended, I expected it to keep running for a lot longer... and to hopefully get an anime as well, but looks like it reached the end of its run.

I enjoyed it a lot, very lovable cast and every chapter was filled with fun and some emotions as well, thanks a lot for the translations giving us a chance to experience it!

aw man gonna miss this series really loved the SoL and just them doing random stuff everyday :( good ending tho

Dex-chan lover
If this got axed then there's a head editor that needs a beatdown.

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is how it was going to end given the type of manga this was. I think the author wanted to move on.
Well it was fun while it lasted. ✌️

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised that this ended. Felt like it had a few more stories to tell, honestly. This series was leaps and bounds better than the artist's previous works. I can only hope we can see more of it in the future. I also wouldn't mind seeing any kind of continuation of this series.

Dex-chan lover
This ending felt like the ending of an anime series whose source hasn't finished yet, but the director has to shoe horn some kind of climax/resolution to create an "ending" for the animated show.

The ending felt kind of rushed but it was a cute journey. Thank you for translating for all of this time..

Users who are viewing this thread