Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai - Ch. 30

If anything bad happeneds I am stopping the goddamn cannon event
fgo-agravain.gif

Dex-chan lover
Must be my average American brain at work, but last time I checked you can defend others from violence with more violence. My older brother beat the hell out of my uncle after finding out he was abusing his daughter and cops didn't arrest him, and took the uncle to the big pounded-in-the-butt prison.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure she'll be perfectly safe with the entirety of PoV-kun's awesome might to protect her.
Inb4 McCarthy's The Road.

Dex-chan lover
Chugga chugga chugga choo choo
They're gonna get caught and she's gonna get raped.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
First of all.
Running away is highly risky for students. You better know where you should be going too. Best is some countryside far away from city. Just like for real, report her problems to police and then cry about it later.
You have money to worry about, you friends(most likely these two have no one), and the mc family gonna be worry and start questions about the girl he running with.
And from what I see, this girl rely on mc too much now. If the mc fall she break too.
I thought he fixed her but, he just made her more fragile.
Like many said. This ain't end well.
Ideally they'll have a little adventure, learn some things about each other, MC's parents will realize he's missing and get involved, Authorities find them and her injuries/issues can no longer be swept under the rug and ignored. Drama happens while they stress over what will happen to her, ultimate good/bittersweet ending.
Unless he wants to do even more pervert shit fanbox images of her beaten and sexually abused at which point all bets are off

Supporter
She trust him very much now even to the point that they may have ran away together. I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread