Baki Rahen - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Massive Bleeding

Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck . Jack never behaved like this in the original manga underground tournament. He beat people up but he didn't try to land killing blows to fighters who were already out of it and could easily be beaten with a simple punch. I don't rmeember him doing that. maybe against one of the escaped convicts he was a bit rougher but this is way more than anything he's done before.
Yeah this is shit and lame.
I don't remember Jack just stomping out dudes that he clearly won against already.
Alai Jr. just dont exist in either yall minds i guess

This isnt the same Jack as before though. The man is, quite literally, an entirely different beast than he was before. You see how much he's changed in the last arc.
But it is the same Jack. The issue is that Shinogi isn't calling it quits or going down so Jack just keeps going. He's ALWAYS fought like that. It's just that he normally gets his ass beat, like with Motobe, or his opponent is a jobber like Sukune or Garland.
Jack has never held back and always doubled down on anyone who's unwilling to give up. Shinogi needs to either quit or passout. That's the game.
Alai Jr. just dont exist in either yall minds i guess
People forget that he kept stomping on AlaiJr until he was basically a cripple because he wouldn't give up. This is the same, except that Jack's actually not holding back now.
People are also claiming Jack was never this brutal but forget that Garland got his ribs shoved through his lungs by Jack to end their fight. Jack has ALWAYS been the brutal fighter.

Dex-chan lover
For example Didn't Jack let go the mastiff that he fought a few chapters ago?
Why would he let go a mastiff he had a strngle hold on but jump on a disoriented and fatally wounded guy's neck as hard as he could?
even the bite to the carotid artery is out of character because just the previous bite was already enough to damage shingo's battle potential.

underground tournament jack would have just finished him with punches instead of trying to go for a gratuitous "coup de gras" by biting the carotid of a guy that he could just as easily punch.
Jack is about efficiency. It's not like he bites because he just loves biting, he bites because he thinks it's an under-utilised way of fighting . He used it to useful effect with the first bite to shingo's shoulder, but the second "finishing bite" to the carotid could have just as easily been a finishing blow with a haymaker.

Not my Jack.

I though Kousho would just make some artery-cord magic on himself to stop his bleeding, just like Doppo pressed his armpit or something to stop bleeding from him stomp pulse.

Hope the fight is just getting started.

This still isn't a Fang vs Claw match yet

Dex-chan lover
He thought making him blind was gonna do anything?! Bro you are about to DIE!

Users who are viewing this thread