Bakunyuu-tachi ni Tsuihou Saretaga Modore to Iwaretemo, mou oso…Modorimashiyuu! THE COMIC - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
pervert_dad_advice.png
Dad of the year right here. He wants his son to have a much much much better life than him. Wants his sons to have multiple big tittie wives while he has a flat chested wife.

Dex-chan lover
Author: "So I've got this idea for a story. It's about a guy who's kicked out of the hero party for being the weakest one of them. But it turns out he's actually super-strong and was the one holding the party together all along."

Publisher: "Hmmm. Well, to be honest that sounds a lot like many other series that we and every other publisher have had going for quite some time now. So I don't know if we really need anoth-"

Author: "This one's about most of his old party being girls with massive tits who are all thirsty for him."

Publisher: "Here's a giant sack of money and a contract for a manga adaptation and possibly an anime in a year's time."

This is so lazy. We're probably also going to find out that the hero is a sleazy dickhead who kicked him out because he wanted all the women for himself too, because that's the standard plot.

Any variation or twist on the genre would be so welcome at this point, but it's like the longer a theme is popular the more copycat authors just want to ride its coattails with no deviation.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so, I won't follow this manga, but I want to know if those girls actually have a good reason for why they agreed to fire MC so I went and read the WN to know the reason. And well, it was good, granted I still won't follow this manga because I don't really like harem tag (except when it's 100 girlfirends) and I mostly read it only when it's in a hentai when the story is not the focus. I will leave the spoiler below so if you want, go ahead and read it.

One of the earlier comment was correct, the twat leader want to make a harem party for himself, don't worry though, because although I'm not sure how long it will take, probably about 2-3 chapters, after a bunch of failed adventures, the sage girl Fana talks with the other girls and they kick him out immediately.

Now for the reason, first, Fana, the sage girl. She had a bad feeling about the twat leader already and predicted that kicking MC out was a bad idea, the reason she agreed was because she thought the leader strength was from his own, so she hoped that without the MC it would still be alright, she was wrong. She doesn't really have any emotional reason, she just want to become an S rank adventure so she joined this party and because she was a newbie in the team so she doesn't really fight against the leader decision to fire MC.

Next, Lena, the magician. She doesn't want MC to leave at all, but the twat threaten that he would kill MC on their next quest if he remains, she thought about leaving with MC but the twat also threaten something that I couldn't translate because of my lacking Japanese. She also thought the twat power was from his own so she afraid that he could really kill MC so she agreed with his decision.

Finally Nina, the thief. She hate the twat leader, she also likes MC like Lena. Her main reason was that she saw MC has been getting hurt more lately and afraid that MC would be seriously injured if he continue so she want him to be safe, little did she know, it's because of them that MC's been getting hurt, because when by himself, he just applies all the buff to himself and pretty much become invincible. She also thought that the twat's power was from his own so she thinks the team would be ok without MC.

So again, it's the "everyone have fucking terrible communication skill because of the plot need to happen" trope. The team later went to ask for MC to come back but the twat leader was being a twat and MC denied them, after that the 3 girls talk to each other, kick the twat out, and Fana the sage has a plan on how to bring MC back because she noticed MC took a glance at her boobs. She later goes to find MC alone, reveals that she was dancer before switching to a sage to advance to S rank, basically seduces MC with her dancer skills, makes him cum with the promise that he would talk to the other 2 girls (basically sexually assault, mind control and then blackmail him but I'm not going to touch that can of worms) and the "talk" with the other 2 happens in a bedroom with them stripping their clothes. And at this point I stopped reading since I have gotten my answer already.

So there it's, if you want to read the spoilers then go ahead, as for me, my goal has been achieved, I won't have anythihg else to do with this manga anymore, happy wanking everyone who stay.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so, I won't follow this manga, but I want to know if those girls actually have a good reason for why they agreed to fire MC so I went and read the WN to know the reason. And well, it was good, granted I still won't follow this manga because I don't really like harem tag (except when it's 100 girlfirends) and I mostly read it only when it's in a hentai when the story is not the focus. I will leave the spoiler below so if you want, go ahead and read it.

One of the earlier comment was correct, the twat leader want to make a harem party for himself, don't worry though, because although I'm not sure how long it will take, probably about 2-3 chapters, after a bunch of failed adventures, the sage girl Fana talks with the other girls and they kick him out immediately.

Now for the reason, first, Fana, the sage girl. She had a bad feeling about the twat leader already and predicted that kicking MC out was a bad idea, the reason she agreed was because she thought the leader strength was from his own, so she hoped that without the MC it would still be alright, she was wrong. She doesn't really have any emotional reason, she just want to become an S rank adventure so she joined this party and because she was a newbie in the team so she doesn't really fight against the leader decision to fire MC.

Next, Lena, the magician. She doesn't want MC to leave at all, but the twat threaten that he would kill MC on their next quest if he remains, she thought about leaving with MC but the twat also threaten something that I couldn't translate because of my lacking Japanese. She also thought the twat power was from his own so she afraid that he could really kill MC so she agreed with his decision.

Finally Nina, the thief. She hate the twat leader, she also likes MC like Lena. Her main reason was that she saw MC has been getting hurt more lately and afraid that MC would be seriously injured if he continue so she want him to be safe, little did she know, it's because of them that MC's been getting hurt, because when by himself, he just applies all the buff to himself and pretty much become invincible. She also thought that the twat's power was from his own so she thinks the team would be ok without MC.

So again, it's the "everyone have fucking terrible communication skill because of the plot need to happen" trope. The team later went to ask for MC to come back but the twat leader was being a twat and MC denied them, after that the 3 girls talk to each other, kick the twat out, and Fana the sage has a plan on how to bring MC back because she noticed MC took a glance at her boobs. She later goes to find MC alone, reveals that she was dancer before switching to a sage to advance to S rank, basically seduces MC with her dancer skills, makes him cum with the promise that he would talk to the other 2 girls (basically sexually assault, mind control and then blackmail him but I'm not going to touch that can of worms) and the "talk" with the other 2 happens in a bedroom with them stripping their clothes. And at this point I stopped reading since I have gotten my answer already.

So there it's, if you want to read the spoilers then go ahead, as for me, my goal has been achieved, I won't have anythihg else to do with this manga anymore, happy wanking everyone who stay.
Cool thanks. Imma bookmark it

I hate when stories waste chaptrers in backstories that add no merit to the story nobody cares about how they met or how he came about his ideologies that could’ve been explained in one panel but it took up the rest of the Chapter. Annoying 😑

Dex-chan lover
I hate when stories waste chaptrers in backstories that add no merit to the story nobody cares about how they met or how he came about his ideologies that could’ve been explained in one panel but it took up the rest of the Chapter. Annoying 😑
Let's face it. Page 2 depicts the real reason you would or would not read the manga. If you are hooked by that, it doesn't matter how slow the rest of the manga takes, as long as there are plenty of boobs on screen.
False. You can never trust lolis and flatboards instead. See how quickly they turn violent when you point out their lack of valleys of plenty?
This reaction is actually quite reliable and predictable.

Contributor

Thank for the summary mate, i see is not your cup of tea but fortunately it have the opposite effect on me, now i'm following it more because the premise is a bit, different, even if i'm not a fan of these exagerated and out of proportions tits. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Was about to go these women are straight up thots. But the sage seemed alright from the beginning, and now there seems so be an ulterior motive for getting rid of him besides "he's holding us back". Well, for the ladies, anyway. Raid's a straight up moron.

Dex-chan lover
If that was the case, they wouldn't have gotten rid of him.

Furthermore, the last couple of pages suggest an ulterior motive for getting rid of him.
WHY CAN'T THE WOMEN IN THIS BE LIKEABLE?!? NOW THEY'RE ALL JUST A BUNCHA BITCHES AFTER HIS BUFFS

I went ahead to read a couple of chapters of the wn and i have to say that is really bad even for trashy mangas.

all the gimmick of going solo and having the ex-party members asking to come back is removed extremely fast, only to be replaced with sex scenes with really dumb dialogues

A little summary of the first 5 chapters:

MC gets expelled and go solo, having a great success.

Ex- party fails their quests so they expell the leader.

The girls want him back. The sage drugged and mind controlled him but he somehow is resisting, only to go full stupid and accept to meet the others because the sage would make him cum.

They meet, girls fuck him and ask him to come back, mc refuses and they fuck again... Now mc accepts.

I doubt i would keep reading this manga if it follows the wn path.

Users who are viewing this thread