Bandai Kaname wa Asobitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Earth Shattering pogoing

VIP
pretty sure this jumping toy aren't even that old... this girl is so retarded, it's funny...

Double-page supporter
Huh, did the translation of MC's speech get a lot more vulgar in this chapter or is it just me?

Dex-chan lover
@redpandamaniacal yeah, what's up with that?

is this actually the real representation of the raw or just the imagination of the translator?

Dex-chan lover
MC's dialogue felt really uh...loose in it's translation.

I was figuring there'd be a boob bouncing joke but the pole slamming into her and her reaction caught me off guard.

Dex-chan lover
@kuma I am pretty sure as a small child her parents never let her play with other kids and made her study all the time

Double-page supporter
The moment she realizes she did something incredibly stupid is killing me. lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
I love that she was actually injured from that. Usually boob-hits in manga just results in ecchi, I didn't expect her to need a second after that!

This may be wishful thinking but i'm starting to wonder if she's crushing on him and everything she does is just trying to get his attention which works... sorta except not the way she wanted. It all screams of innocent, clueless ojou in love (and may not realise it)

Users who are viewing this thread