Banned?

I'm able to log in to my account and stuff but my account says its banned and I'm not sure why, the only thing I do here is read manga, well up until this post. It sucks cause my expansive library I've spent literal years building is all gone now. Is there a way to fix this. find out why I may have been banned, and fix my library?

Solution
Ah that's completely my fault then. Didn't know they were called A Pair of 2+ my dumbass just put po2 into the search thing cause that's what their site is called. I'll be completely honest I'm fine with taking the ban for my negligence to actually put effort into checking sources and being Lazy. It just hurts to see my multiyear spanning library vanish to atoms

This is not correct. When a user is banned on the site, follows, lists, etc., etc., are not removed. You can log into your account and read like normal, you just basically won't be able to upload content to the site.
Why did you upload the Pair of 2+ release of Jojolands Ch2 as "no group" with the credits page removed?
Oh yeah. I was trying to upload it for a friend so he could read it on Mangadex since it wasn't up yet. I selected "no group" because the group that had done the scans didn't show up when I put in the name of the group: "po2scans". They didn't have any a credit pages, at least not from where I downloaded the images from. I've never uploaded her or tried to before so I have no idea how the system works.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh yeah. I was trying to upload it for a friend so he could read it on Mangadex since it wasn't up yet. I selected "no group" because the group that had done the scans didn't show up when I put in the name of the group: "po2scans". They didn't have any a credit pages, at least not from where I downloaded the images from. I've never uploaded her or tried to before so I have no idea how the system works.
Their website has a credits page for this chapter, and their group is on MD.

https://mangadex.org/group/e906bd0b-f98b-40c1-8ca2-02b5c51b5092/a-pair-of-2

It is locked, which is why you were banned for evading the lock.

Their website has a credits page for this chapter, and their group is on MD.

https://mangadex.org/group/e906bd0b-f98b-40c1-8ca2-02b5c51b5092/a-pair-of-2

It is locked, which is why you were banned for evading the lock.
Ah that's completely my fault then. Didn't know they were called A Pair of 2+ my dumbass just put po2 into the search thing cause that's what their site is called. I'll be completely honest I'm fine with taking the ban for my negligence to actually put effort into checking sources and being Lazy. It just hurts to see my multiyear spanning library vanish to atoms

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator

This is not correct. When a user is banned on the site, follows, lists, etc., etc., are not removed. You can log into your account and read like normal, you just basically won't be able to upload content to the site.

Solution
Dex-chan lover
I wasn't aware they were different.
images

Dex-chan lover
Theoretically can he get unbanned or changed to a temp ban? Cause it seems like an honest mistake.

Yuri Enjoyer
Staff
Developer
Theoretically can he get unbanned or changed to a temp ban? Cause it seems like an honest mistake.
As we already replied here, their account isn't banned. The only restriction is that they cannot upload content on the site anymore.
There's no sanction, as far as a reader is concerned.

If they want the upload restriction lifted because they want to upload content, they will have to contact a moderator privately.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
To be clear, we very rarely outright ban accounts entirely. When someone fucks around using some specific feature of the site (uploading, editing, reporting, commenting, etc), we almost always only remove that specific privilege and nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread