Baskerville-ke no Seiryaku Kekkon

ok it's cute and all but the way the guy and her brother treated her like an object without asking for her opinion, well that's a bit problematic...

Group Leader
As a designer the first thing I thought about when I read baskerville is the typeface lol

Group Leader
Hey guys! I saw that some of y'all are wondering where the first chapter is, because it's the first chapter of a new series, the MangaDex admin need to read through it (to make sure there aren't anything like advertisements or spam) and as for the description, I've already placed a report to get it fixed :))

Baskerville and Oldman...
I can't help to think that a Caslon or Garamond might appear xD

Pandora hearts first came to my mind when Baskervilles is mentioned

Dex-chan lover
I checked out the WN to see how the plot direction goes. 

Arc 1

is about 30-ish chps long, and mainly focuses on uncovering the mystery, motives and culprits behind the murders.

Unfortunately the culprits turn the tables on ML, destroy the evidence and leave him for dead. Although he survives, he flees and goes into hiding for fear the culprits and their cronies will target MC and her family if he goes back to them.

Arc 2

is twice the length of Arc 1, and takes place 5 years later. The romance is the main focus here, together with a good dose of thriller-revenge.

ML returns under an assumed identity to enact revenge upon said culprits, which ends up pulling MC back into the investigation orbit again and rekindling the sparks of romance.

Users who are viewing this thread