Beast with Flowers

I'm quite excited now for the next chapters. And so the love of the beast who never loved anyone else before begins!!!

The ML is a tyrant with zero morals. He kills innocent people left and right.🙃
the latest case is the 3 eunuchs. One because he touched him with his nail, the other two because they watched him.
If you don't mind romanticizing a tyrant, just read it.

Uhg I love the father and brother and to an extent the FL. But I just can't handle this romanisation of an actual monster without a viable back story.

Dayum I’m so happy for the ML!!!! All he needs is some love man! ❤️❤️❤️ It’s so easy you can’t mess it up. Cheering for ML 😭🔥*wave imaginary glow sticks *

Fed-Kun's army
@Eeveechi You mean the crown prince doesn't deserve to be called that? Nah he does, he murdered a lot of people, imagine a war where even your allies are afraid of you, the sheer massacre of people from both sides....It has already been explained in passing, he has done a lot of terrible thing when involving people’s death

46 chapters total to date in raw form, cant wait for more to be translated. GO super translators GO!🤩

I really do not like the fact the story is fluffy enough for every chapter to come out to make me want to go to the raws to continue it and I cannot understand jack!!

Users who are viewing this thread