BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 129 - Jumping out of a Dream of an Annunciation

Dex-chan lover
ddd.png

Fed-Kun's army
@Sarsak I remember reading somewhere in the manga that an elephant/giraffe (something massive) had succesfully impregnated a hedgehog, so take that as you will

Come on. Let's set aside the pointless betrayal. Legosi let go a serial killer. Or he was a arrogant asshole who thought he could control someone like that. (which reminds me of a certain bear, but this was worse) All so he could chat with him in a casual walk? Let's say he hadn't gotten betrayed and shot, he could live with the lives taken thanks to him letting this serial killer go?

This chapter was painfully stupid. And I guess they are going to crack down on the party, who's crime seems to be the intermingling of herbivores and carnivores because authors preaching some no mixed race shit. Is there room for some other interpretation? I guess a sliver, but that keeps shrinking.

So people who just want to chill and get along are getting arrested and a serial killer walks free.

I can imagine Legosi's grandpa yelling at the racist Yafya for bringing a youngster into such a operation next chapter. But this is all on the incredibly stupid Legosi, I suppose also on Yafya for failing to realize how stupid Legosi is.

I mean, it´s the first time meeting an hybrid like himself, but it was still pretty stupid of Legosi, that doesn´t make him a bad character though.

I wonder how the horse guy, the panda and the grandpa will react to this.

Fed-Kun's army
Legosi.... You deserved that. It's utterly within your character but goddamn that was a bad idea.

Dex-chan lover
I love that Legosi is normally stupid, but never THIS level of stupid.

Dex-chan lover
I just want to remind you all that the name of the chapter where Yafya asked Legosi for help is called: A Devil's Prayer is a Premonition of Bad Luck

I feel Yafya knew this was going to happen, he did say that he wanted Legosi to use this as a opportunity to learn about hybrids and what kind of future awaits him, and I think the horse wanted to teach him in the absolute worst way possible.

Legosi was too stupid to think everyone that does something wrong questions what they are doing. If Riz did believe in the lie that he told himself after killing Tem, Pina would have died. and the confrontation between the two would have ended even worse than it did.

I know Legosi won't die here, but he would have totally deserved it.
Hope horse-kun beats the shit out of him instead of rescuing him. Retarded 3/4wolf.

That doesn't make any sense unless Meron has some psychic/hypnose power.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Yafya is going to beat the living shit out of Legosi for this to the point he'll want to be dead (or possibly even castrate him or something due to his relationship with Haru, I wouldn't put it past him). He's not a forgiving sort of guy.

Users who are viewing this thread