BEASTARS - Vol. 15 Ch. 129 - Jumping out of a Dream of an Annunciation

Dex-chan lover
legosi has always been pretty weak to charisma and this guy made a living as a conman to to lure in large herbivores. Not surprised in the slightest and it was definitely yafya's intent.

Legosi is such a fucking retard, all he had to do was just sit there and wait for Yafya.

Dex-chan lover
Makes you wonder what excuse the author would come up with for Legosi not just releasing the bad guy, but also giving him his gun back.

Contributor
Man, when the hell is Legosi going to grow up? He's still way too naive considering all he's been through, unbelievably so. This wasn't just Legosi being stupid Legosi, with the crimes he knows Meron committed, this was wilfully aiding and abetting a murderer. With Legosi's beliefs about non-violence and co-existence with herbivores, this seems somewhat out of character for him, even considering his pre-disposition to doing stupid shit.

Contributor
@MilkDrinker @Snakeykid1

Legosi didn't give Meron his gun back, the story implies that at some point Meron took his gun back without Legosi noticing. That's why Meron asked Legosi to look in his pocket, and why Legosi was surprised once he realized the gun wasn't there any more (this also served to distract Legosi so he wouldn't see Meron pulling the gun on him).

Fed-Kun's army
Legosi....why are you so naive and foolish.... he had to either have been hypnotized or seduced by the herbivore side, lol

Dex-chan lover
What the hell Legosi..?! I thought you had harder will than that.

Still that psycho hybrid probably is a skilled mentalist or something.

Aggregator gang
Couple things I want to mention.

Legosi has been someone who is Naive and tries to understand. Also he does see what he and Haru would make in Meron, and he even tried to understand Riz the Bear by eating meat in the form of bugs. But more than that, we also have already been introduced to Meron. The way they present themselves is very manipulative and cunning. It knows how to smooth talk, and to someone like Legosi, it's just disaster. We'll see what happens with Yafya, but I think some people are right with him watching this whole time.

Aggregator gang
Wow Legosi is fucking naive. You'd think his run in with not only the lion yakuza but also a homicidal bear would give him a better sense for danger. Can wait to see how the insane horse scolds him this time. Hope Yafya doesn't try and kill him again considering he took a bullet to the gut. But for fucks sake Legosi, get some fucking critical thinking working in your skull, I want you to have a happy life, after all you're a combination of my favorite animals.

Double-page supporter
This better be part of Yafya's plan or otherwise it would discredit him. It might look like Legosi is mostly at fault here but Yafya should've known he was a naive eccentric that's not the be trusted with the key AND the gun. That's just too much for a oversight, it almost feel intentional especially when he had a short pause before he left entrusting this to Legosi of all people.

Users who are viewing this thread