BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 173 - ******* as the Snow Melts

The problem js, legosi better not drink that because it will kill him, animals can't drink pure blood (with a few exceptions) and if they do, it will probably kill them because of iron poisoning. I think that was the reason, I might be wrong.

Fed-Kun's army
This has to be a bait. The author did this before. It has to be. Right???

Judging by the comments, I was so sure that Legoshi would have bit Haru's head off or something

I'm relieved, because I'm almost certainly sure that's not Louis

Almost certainly...

But

How could he donate so much blood? He would die

Especially if this was in a span of a few weeks

WHY IS IT ALL OVER THE WALLS???

mm rabbet smooch

Also @obamaa I thought the exact same thing lmao. I was hoping it was just Legosi's scratch marks on the wall though because the bag doesn't seem to be open? Idk

yeah, the kiss was sweet but WHAT THE FUCKKK. THE FUCK??????!!!
louis better not be dead nonononono

so you're telling me that haru love legosi because he's weird but she say's she gonna punch him?! WTF HARU, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY LOVING AND HATING ON LEGOSI AT THE SAME TIME FOR NO GOD DAMN REASONS?! THAT IS RETARDED HARU, THIS IS THE PERFECT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD'VE GOTTEN BULLIED WHEN YOU GRADUATED AFTER SCHOOL BECAUSE THE ANIMALS AND WE HUMANS HATED YOU SO MUCH AND MAKING JUNO GOT HATRED FOR ALL THIS "Oh shes selfish and a boyfriend stealer from Legosi" , THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR RUINING THIS WHOLE STORY AND MANGA, FUCK YOU HARU YOU FUCKING DUMBASS WHITE TORTILLA BURRITO LOOKING ASS RABBIT!

Users who are viewing this thread