BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - What If You Were Melon-kun From Class 2-C?

Dex-chan lover
"I'm Melon father, how I deal with him is none of your business".... Bruh how you dealt with him made him a psychopath that killed hundreds of people and try to kill much more. It IS their business.

That Melon's father should be punished so much...

I'm assuming legosi got shot and because he's basically a hybrid too he'll survive

This manga has barely made any sense since the melon arc started, it was iffy before but now it is off the rails.

Dex-chan lover
Kenny from South Park will get shot.

Jokes aside, that kind of cliffhanger is blatantly retarded. I hope that one shot gets all of the characters.

I'm reading this only because it's almost finished, but seriously, so boring.
But, if anything happens to the grandpa, I'll be extremely sad for the rest of my life. Respects for him.

Dex-chan lover
The anteater who lost his arm a while back is the one who gets shot. He gets better again.

Or Legosi gets shot, survives, and drops a cheesy phrase like "We share a bullet. This is a sign of our friendship."

Today I learned that all hybrids are secretly Time Lords. What a fun revelation.

yall remember when this manga was about carnivore/herbivore/omnivore social commentary and discovering how to accept love outside the constructs put upon by that same society? yeah me neither 🙄

Fed-Kun's army
I see, I see

This is Schrödinger's cat experiment...
This is a Beastars cliffhanger...

where a cat was sealed in a box with a flask of poison and a mechanism to shatter it...
where we saw the prelude of some offscreen struggle following with a gunshot...

and the cat will be alive and dead simultaneously as long as you don't open the box to check.
and any involved character in the manga will be alive and dead simultaneously as long as we don't read the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I bet legosi takes a bullet, 'I'm a bit of a hybrid myself' and all that.

Dex-chan lover
"Because you need two bullets to kill a hybrid."

... but why?

Dex-chan lover
This is so retarded. Did Paru suffer some brain damage at the start of the Melon arc or something ?

Double-page supporter
NO. NO. NO. NO.
Can't you see, he shot Gosha, didn't he?
For christ's sake.

Dex-chan lover
"You need two bullets to kill a hybrid" I'm sorry, but what? That's ridiculous. It's just as ridiculous as getting rid of the Back Alley Market

Users who are viewing this thread