BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 191 - What If You Were Melon-kun From Class 2-C?

Dex-chan lover
"Even masterpieces can have disturbing endings" did the author asserted her shitty manga as a masterpiece?

@critico Ah yeah, you are 191 chapters, still reading it, yet calling it a shitty manga. If you don't like the direction of a story, then either give feedback like a normal person or fuck off. Even then, ever considered that whatever the author said could have been lost in translation?

You need two bullets to kill a hybrid. People this is what you call next level plot armour.

Dude if this manga come to close this will be the first and last manga I will ever read it is just to good to end here right now oh and jackass who calling the manga shitty go and get a life we need more positive than negative comments right now ok 😃

...Either legosi or gosha will be shot, im betting on legosi tho and melon is gonna say "wtf.. why bro u hate me right?" Orrr melon does die. Probably wont happen, but it would be nice.

Dex-chan lover
I like how Melon tried to be sarcastic in the first few pages but gets shot down by Legosi's boundless autism.

Its a shame this arc is getting drug out like this, I really liked Melon as a character, made a good opposite, but it's been going long enough, let's get this fight over with, and see where the next arc takes us.

shits prolly gonna be like

legosi is shot! but hes 1/4 hybrid so he's still alive. and melons gonna be like :0 ur just like me, and his dad comes around or something

hoping to see the end of this tho

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread