BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

Dex-chan lover
The short stand alone stories of Beast Complex will work better then long arcs like Melon's.

Dex-chan lover
Aww. And here I was expecting to see their 'first night' before the series ended.

Fed-Kun's army
You know its rushed because the point of this manga titled Beastars... is about Beastars which got completely sidelined... Heck we don't even know who'll be the next one...

Not gonna lie, looking back at when I started the manga (being the first manga that I ever started reading) I never expected the ending to be this,,, disappointing,,,

it seems kinda way too open, like,,, how do they get married, DO they get married? what happened to Juno, did Paru just give up on her and Louis' realitionship? is Louis happy in his realitionship? what happens after?

as someone already stated, up to the 3/4 I'd say the story was somewhat steady and I loved every chapter

however, the end of the Melon arc was reallyyy disappointing. everything went back to normal like nothing happened way too fast, too. I just wish that the ending could've elaborated more.

edit: ngl I was expecting an ending that would make me cry being the sensitive person that I am, but,,, alright then

Dex-chan lover
The last 100 chapters were shit. And there is no conclusion to what the story was supposed to be about...

Group Leader
So out of the... What, six? other residents of the Hidden Condo that they bothered introducing, only Zagan got notable screen time and a mention in the ending. That whole training bit with Louis' co-merchandise seemed to have largely gone nowhere too. And... 'dating', not 'fiancée'? I feel like she would be taken the opportunity to assert her position with an opening like that.

Well... It ended, at least?

The only way this could be a satisfying ending would be if the next series from the author took place in the same universe

Great world building and characters, shame that the ending is just a handful of wrap up chapters after a not so great arc. Hoping this gets a continuation in some form.

Dex-chan lover
RIP
I'm mad the title literally never came up properly. Like sure, the two of them did arguably better society which is a beastar kinda thing to do, but it's not like anything concrete happened in any way.
Oh well, could've been worse.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, wasn't it too quick? What about next Bestar? I guess that i didn't expect that it will end that fast. Shame.
But i am shure that the next series from this autor will be also good. And i also hope for better plot develoment, not this jumping from one genre to another. But it had also its own charm.

It was a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread