BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

I kept hoping it would end in the quality it started in. It was better than the previous arc(s), but... It doesn't feel concluded. Knowing this, I would not dare to recommend this to anyone. Would be nice if the anime at least gave a better ending, even if it was an early one. But that is unlikely.

Double-page supporter
Dang I rly felt like Melon killed the series lol If the author is satisfied I'm ok with this but I definitely feel like they were forced to detract from their original story.

Aggregator gang
Genuinely happy for Haru and Legosi ending, even though their story were thrown away halfway of the story. But still, it's nuce to see them together.

About Louis? Oh boy, I almost threw my phone across the room. How I wish Juno and Louis didn't happen so I wouldn't be hurting this much today. I invested so much feelings for them throughout the run and this is what I get in return? Yeah, thanks, Paru.

The ending was neither good nor bad. Overall, I would rate this 7/10 (started from 10, huge drop. that Melon arc really ruined everything.)

Dex-chan lover
I really thought knowing how the beastar author likes to be original she'll go with an open ending, or a sad ending .but I'm really satisfied with this ending. happy one. thanks author-chan

ending sucked, wanted to know way more about whale and the ocean and history of this world, hopefully that will be explored in the beast complex

Double-page supporter
Bruh, I thought the title implies that Legosi and Louis will be the next beastars or something.

Double-page supporter
This ending feels pretty premature, like.. That's it? I really thought this would be the story of Legoshi and Louis becoming the Beastars. Makes me feel like all of the bullshit we just went through was completely and utterly pointless, all of the characters ended up exactly where they would have been anyways; with or without Melon. Whatever, it's over now.

The series really needed to be put out of its misery after the Mellon Arc. Shame, still the first arcs are so good as to make up for the absolutely trash ending.

I was shocked when i saw "END" title with blue color. I don't like Mellon Arc but overall it's a good manga. I thanks for all translation squad for intorduce this good serie to us.

Fed-Kun's army
>Riz is on the cover page
>Tem, the character whose death kicked off the entire story, is not
This is how you know an author stopped giving a damn.

Dex-chan lover
Was alright, I guess. The final arc didn't do it for me. First arc was the best.

Users who are viewing this thread