BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 196 - The Story of a Wolf and a Rabbit

Dex-chan lover
I thought she's gonna do the same thing her father does. There's Baki the grappler, Baki Hanma, Baki Dou, etc.

Double-page supporter
All of that and we don't even get to see if their relationship worked or if they had kids.

Kinda sucks that Louis x Juno was thrown out for him to keep the business marriage, but ah well. This manga's definitely riddled with flaws and could've concluded so much better, though at the very least it kept me entertained and wasn't extremely hard to get through at any point.

Uhm.... I legitimately didn't realize it was the end until the funnel edits scene where the cop said it was the end?

Seriously? That's it? That's how we are ending?

Geez,,,

Dex-chan lover
Yeah um, I didn't really feel anything about the ending. Just shows how much of a shitshow that whole Melon arc, which should've ended after Legosi caught em the first time. Didn't even let Melon see his dad, which could've been more interesting cause who knows what he would have done after his whole life is shattered with his appearance.

Ngl the arc with Melon didn't really interest me that much; I feel like there could have been a better story as a means of abolishing the back alley market. However, I'm honestly glad it ended already since I don't think a lot of people would be interested if it did continue to be extended.

Nonetheless, I still have so many questions. But hey, a lot of us have caught up to this manga every release up until today, and I must say it's been quite a ride. Here's to hoping that season 2 of the anime turns out good tho

Dex-chan lover
Wait, hold on, so neither Legosi nor Louis became beastars? What the fuck? Why was this called Beastars?

And we don't get to see any of Legosi and Whatsername's relationship, and after all that big talk about inter-species marriage Louis still married the deer, and Juno doesn't even get a conclusion?

Maaaaaaan this shit started out pretty good but my final rating is lower. What a waste.

Dex-chan lover
Oh well, the journey is worth it, but the ending suck ._.

I still will recommend this manga to other people though

Users who are viewing this thread