BEASTARS

Dex-chan lover
I neither saw the chapter nor the sheep intervening coming. The chapter came out of nowhere, but I am usually fairly good at predicting events...

Dex-chan lover
Just stumbled over this manga thought "Animorphs? Furries? Meh, not my cup of tea but whatever!"

Skimmed through the latest chapter and got hooked! Man this is cool - it's like a darker Zootopia in a school setting, where real shit happens! Gripping story and likable characters too.

Contributor
You know, after reading this, a thought occurred to me. Dogs/wolves are social animals, with some having a high natural "herding/protect" instinct. Examples include certain collies. Goats/sheep/etc also tend towards being in groups (herds). These two could be getting along as a result of these two instincts colliding. Of course, there is also that whole male-interspecial play that has been mentioned before, so not removing that p[possibility either.

The pacing of this manga is really top notch - after a small, well-needed breather chapter, it's right back on track with the two latest chapters.

Damn, was I the only one who thought it was the hairy dog?

It obviously was the bear.
Legosi could overpower lions, at this point only a bear could be able to manhandle him like the murderer did when he frenchkissed him.
Also in an earlier chapter, Legosi punched a hole in the wall and even the hairy dog was scared, implying that he is weaker than Legosi.

Double-page supporter
One mistery solved, now the next mistery is if Pina plays for both teams.

Dex-chan lover
Just from the killer's perspective shot, it was obvious who the culprit was. Guy was towering over everyone else.

Anyways, stupid sexy Pina! This bisexual satyr will be quite the handful! Legosi harem is increasing?

My boy Legosi beasting out here. Who cares if he's a hybrid or whatever, he's working on taking down that bear and he now conveniently met some muscle to help him take down the brown bear.

Users who are viewing this thread