BEASTARS

Dex-chan lover
Why is every dude in this manga so sexy. It's making me question some deeply held beliefs. *sweats anthropomorphically*

Group Leader
>send me a text every night before you go to sleep
>also i need your scent so i'm taking this pen of yours
mother of god

@Shinobu That might actually help explain how he's so big and strong. A lot of hybrids actually grow larger than their parent species. Most famous of these being ligers, of course. Bastards are enormous.

Dex-chan lover
Beastars won the 2018 Manga Taisho Grand Prize! Super well deserved! I dunno if it's popular in Japan or not but it certainly is one of the best manga I've read in recent memory! So awesome!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Woooh!
On a side note, I love how Gon the Siberian Tiger from Beast Complex is here. Have anyone read that? I'm starting to wonder now whether the lion from BC was also introduced here.

Dex-chan lover
Cant believe the prettyboy saved the day there, the bear was about to rip Legosi to shreds.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, these were some powerful chapters. It really drove home a lot of the emotions and themes with some gorgeous two page spreads as there seemed to be an abundance of them in these two.

Also, Legosi sure can talk really fast while falling backwards...

Dex-chan lover
That two page spread was sublime.
Really liking where both Louis and Legosi are right now. As characters I mean.

Double-page supporter
Holy Smokes. It's 12:51 AM, I have to work tomorrow and I just binge read this series. I see why it won the Manga Taisho Award now. It's INCREDIBLY GOOD

Dex-chan lover
dammit these boys are gonna make me cry

Like especially. Since I want a big team up to bring down that freaking bear

Looking back through the entire manga and then again at the murderer attacking legosi the silhouette plain as day gave away who he was. He had obvious teddy bear ears.

Legosi, stupid sexy ram boy and Louis together could make an awesome team.

I just don't like the idea of how the herbivores and other carnivores will react when it's revealed it was him who did it.
But I'm hopeful with how legosi has changed and grown that things can become between both groups in this world.

This manga is really good
it's weird yet addicting

By the way, before that, congratulations! this manga won Taisho Manga Award in 2018

Double-page supporter
I really don't like anthro stuff... they look kinda weird... so I wasn't interested but saw a lot of people read it, bookmarked, and rated it high... I had to see the story...

And now I think I'm into anthros... I've gotten corrupted in a difference sense Lugosi-kun...

Contributor
No updates for already a month?!?! I'm dyinnnggggggggg here!!!

Double-page supporter
Was this series dropped?

EDIT: The scanlators are on hiatus. Nothing we can do about it unless there's a typesetter among the fans, I reckon.

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, I guess he took the 'he's always right here *pointing to chest)' a bit too literally.

Dex-chan lover
That's probably the most fucked up scene in the entire manga damn.

Users who are viewing this thread