Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game

This falls off for me too. Is the author a student or what?
A 40 years old housewife after reincarnating didn't have a single thought about her family and could fall in love easily with a prince whom is younger than her daughter?
I can handle plenty of nonsense as long as the plot or the begin is normal. Have to say farewell to this one.
Thanks translating team though!

it's dull tbh and I meant all of it.. the plot, characters, storyline, theme, conflict, even the jokes. It feels like all of the elements here is unoriginal and it fell off completely if you remember this is an isekai?? everything's so rush like what you would expect in typical isekai manhwa this days.

Sorry if I seem complaining too much but these author really need new ideas other than bland unoriginal plot like this... Seriously I'm not just thinking of dropping the manga but even the genre entirely, this otome isekai type especially.

imagine being 40 y/o mature lady with a daughter and still managed to be unstable the whole time after falling in love with a boy the same age as her daughter, that's just beyond cringe, or maybe in the future chapters there will be a reason why she's so fixated in fairytale-like romance? past trauma maybe?

Things went from 0 to 100 real quick 😔 I mean, there weren't any time to process the situation. The storytelling is kind of all over the place

Dex-chan lover
It's a played out premise at this point, and brings nothing special.

ngl if I had read this way before as like a teen, I woulda ate this up 😭 spoilers below for like basically the plot of manga
the main couple kind of just feel lackluster to be honest, and I feel like despite seeing them on screen together, they aren't like really interacting together? and the ending just feels super rushed, when it felt like we were barely reaching the climax, it was already 2 chapters before it ended like damn.
the start of the second arc also felt kind of weird because they just immediately replace Angie with a B-grade pick me girl who just ends up having zero relevance to the whole plot, just there as someone to bully the FL for absolutely no reason other than, "how is that plain jane with the crown prince and not me by his side." and then by the time we reach the third arc, we're introduced to another potential love interest that just... ignores that Cosette is her own person and goes, "I'll make her my woman" which is kinda 🤨 like sir, going onto some girl's balcony in the middle of the night isn't romantic, that's creepy. especially when you don't listen to the fact that your own BROTHER said, "she might be engaged" but you go out in public and say, "SHE'S MY LOVER." he had to almost die by poisoned arrow to have Cosette tell him, again on her balcony, "no I don't love you."
also apparently at the end, them (her past life's daughter and husband) as a family are apparently entirely reincarnated????? like her daughter with Leonhart is ALSO her daughter from her past life. despite nothing implying that Leonhart is reincarnated? I dunno, this whole story was a bit of a mess from start to finish 😭😭😭

5/10

Users who are viewing this thread