what a troublesome THOT...ML should slay this thing out of his mansion

This thot better back off. She's starting to piss me off
1573483197739.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If the archduke does what he really wants to next week:

Sees annoying noble lady
YEETS HER OUT THE WINDOW
"Nothing of worth was lost".

For real tho I love how he's like "why....do so many people I know care about this slave?????"

Hope this is not a thot but an annoying childhood friend that turns gay for Chloe, being a non-lethal psycho is fine.

Dex-chan lover
If I saw a bitch like that in my room then I'd say that there's some bug in my bedroom and until the bedroom is cleaned with fire and rebuilt I'm going to sleep in the stable instead, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
hmm while i also hate the blond girl cause shes just plain annoying, i hope yall havent forgotten that this man is a straight up fuckin cycle path and would not hesitate to kill her the same way that he did with that other blondie in like the first two chapters, at least at this point in the story (i still dont wanna ship them even if he ~~~~'gets better'~~~~). like i hope none of yall are genuinely hoping that archduke lip filler and tempurpedic queen chloe end up together because thats ee-yikes 😬 🤪

also thanks for the double updates team!

Fed-Kun's army
well he's gonna kick her out lmao. no way does this man tolerate a strange lady in his room. but this woman sure is bold... is it bravery or stupidity... will she survive;;; i don't really care because i don't like her but if he kills her at this point in the series he's probably beyond redemption. ANYWAY i'm glad our girl chloe is being valued, at least!!!

thank you very much for the update~

Group Leader
Oh no. Evil blondes lady has inflitritated archdukes lipfillers room. Will Archduke lip filler go on an incel filled killing spree again? Will doormatrice fall inove with Ted bundy, cussing a love triangle, will red head appear out of nowhere to rape a few hoes. And will i we ever see a normal child parent relationship. Find out next time on beatrice.

Users who are viewing this thread