Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

I think the majority of us keep still reading solely because of the art.
Every little thing of the story seems so far-fetched and dumb.

Trigger is a much better match for her than the murderous slave driver. Why in these comics do the secondary love interests have all the chemistry but never get the girl.

Like her and trigger have gained mutual respect and care for each other through time spent together. But she'll end up with arch Duke because... He's high status or cooler... Or following a trend

Honestly Trigger is a true homeboy what a lad, taking care of her and not being overbearing. I wish we saw more of him ;-;.

Archduke isn’t as bad as the beginning of the novel, hes pretty much just too good at his unwanted job. and really emotionally constipated. but at least if they end up together, she wouldn’t be stifled and would be able to do things like read study or learn medicine freely. idk if trigger would be able to provide that for her if they were together.

also, i haven’t read the novel but it probably goes into a lot more detail about the characters than the webtoon does, like how Lucia is. Archduke probably isn’t that bad. and he’s pretty typical for a Duke type character. In comparison with Kaleid from Fraudulent marriage, Hugo from lucia, the devil knight from false confession etc.

Thanks so much for the update, truly appreciate how much effort goes into translating these thank you

Fed-Kun's army
Attacking a convoy of knights either these guys were full blow idiots, or someone tricked them.

It was mentioned in the NU spoiler forum that Trigger is
gay
. So sorry for all you 2nd ML shippers lol.

I just binged 37 chapters all the way until midnight (even though I have work in the morning) and was pissed to find there wasn't more! That's how you know it's a good one...

Just a bit more and he would’ve reached enlightenment...even just a bit. I’m all aboard this ship. I find him cute enough because he’s thinking about her so seriously unaware that he’s already smitten hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread