Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Group Leader
i love how to author decided to pull the most brutal scene ever, and then have romance-

Aggregator gang
......wow his “Beauty filter” sucks up all the detail on his surroundings....that poor horse

Aggregator gang
Um is the reason she falls in love with him, is it like Stockholm syndrome ? Or sheer fear of being murdered? Like she is so scared of dying she emphasized good points out of instinct so she isn’t raped then murdered? I mean I heard in the written novel it went that far, the princess gets ganged raped then he chops of her head at the end after she begs for death, just left in shame and shambles from her former pride of nobility

I can't take any of this seriously, I actually burst out laughing at the sudden romantic moment dfjkjgkdjfkjdkjg the art is beautiful tho

As if Trigger would just suddenly up and leave Chloe after comforting her first. If they wanted her to be alone for the moment at the end of the chapter, at least make it logical and just have her be alone the entire time.

Plus it doesn’t make sense that the peasants didn’t use bows. Unless archery didn’t exist, why throw a knife??

Wait wtf happened to Trigger???

Man, I keep trying to stop reading this cuz there are so many inconsistencies but goddam the art is just so gorgeous

Fed-Kun's army
It was previously mentioned that bandits are smart enough not to mess with a convoy of knights. So, these are probably the source of that bloody letter (ch.26).
Rebels? Foreign Agents disguised as bandits?

On a different note: Begone Archduke THOT!

...what? what an sloppy ambush.

It´s not the same, the enemy was an armed bunch while in the castle they slaughtered powerless woman...

@goldfish178 the fight ended so he may have left to clean the place "fast" as ordered. they didn´t tell how much time passed since the last bandit fell =p

Users who are viewing this thread