Beauty and the Beast Girl

Dex-chan lover
So the moral of the story is that lesbianism is a sin but its cool if you are a monster getting with together with a blind girl. God approves.

I just realized, chapter 14 page 3, is that a mistake in the art?
Linaria should only have one eye, shoudnt she?

I have a question about Marie (the little girl) : She can't talk , isn't she ? I mean she never speak in any chapter so maybe she can't physically speak (In medical term Aphasia).

Y'all this is my favorite series and it's so sweet i'm gonna get diabetes. help everyone and everything is too cute

Dex-chan lover
Serious question, to anyone who can answer: Is this a web version? Like a webnovel to a light novel? Because the official English version is different, redrawn and different composition, story mostly same though, no panels reused as-is. The official 1st volume stops around chp. 17 of this.

I ask because there's no mention of this fact, either in the description or on mangaupdates? When I got around reading the official version, I was first like, what, why's this here and not there, don't remember that, did it supposed to look like that etc...

@chizan If what you read was the version released by seven seas, it was mentioned I think at the end of chapter 14 by the scanlator that the art would be "updated" in the volume release so that may be it.

(EDIT) I forgot to answer the initial question. I think the series did start on the web though. I believe it was uploaded originally on pixiv? If you search the title or author, Neji on that site, you can probably find most of their work.

Dex-chan lover
The link for the raw is literaly in the description just up here so you can go and find Neji's work.

Fed-Kun's army
What happened? Why are there no more updates to this?
This is one of the wholesome mangas I use to keep my spirits up in everyday life.

Can anyone tell me if 37 is the final chapter? Someone also mentioned that the author is releasing an official version instead of continuing to upload the series on pixiv. Can anyone confirm?

Dex-chan lover
@rittyc I don't know but it's true Ch.37 give a ending vibe.
Someone also mentioned that the author is releasing an official version instead of continuing to upload the series on pixiv.
I'm ok with that. I was waiting for a second volume release.

Users who are viewing this thread