The Reincarnated Weapon Shop Owner

WTF! 26 years old considered old man? By MC standard, 50 years old must be an ancient being. People in this world must have very short life span.?

I really don't get this. Why is miss inquisitor chick so afraid of near death experiences? One of my pet peeves is when authors like this one develop a character then have them act in a way that completely destroys any character building previously just to make OP MC look more bad ass; I could excuse it every once and a while, but this trope is becoming too often with authors in manga and light novels.

well the description straight up says 'loli' so my alarm bells are going off, is she involved in the romance tag so i know to just skip this

Supporter
Isekai world with European theme but ching chong name . . . . yea no

Double-page supporter
The flow of the manga at times is a little choppy, could do with some work. But still a not bad read

The more I read the less coherent the story becomes. I don't think the author has any sort of plan, actually, I bet he is making it up as he goes along. Don't expect any foreshadowing, the author has no clue what he will write next.

Double-page supporter
My main complaint with this one is the art. Like, I expected the art to be something like the cover art. Instead, everyone is a weird sketchy scribble doodle thing. I expect this quality in some kid's freehand comics that they drew in class, not from a professional publication. Probably the most obvious (and hilarious) example of the level of art quality is the fact that the mob characters are all literally copy and pasted like some sort of weird clone army. While everything else seems okay so far, the art is easily the worst part of the series.

Woah, what's with the racism?

I mean sure, he's racist but he does touch on a valid point. The author clearly is trying to make a world with a European inspired setting but then he's got random characters using chinese swords, wearing asian clothing, wearing modern western clothing or fighting like something out of your typical Chinese martial arts manhua. Maybe we're waiting on some exposition to explain this stuff but it feels more like the artist was just too lazy to do a bit of research.

Users who are viewing this thread