Because I'm an Uncle Who Runs a Weapon Shop

ch. 60 be like: "Are you tired of being nice? Don't you just want to go ape shit?"

Huh. I didn't remember this having such a low rating. To be fair, I possibly never read more than the first ten chapters and then stopped reading it for a while...
turns out I probably only read the good bits. Huh. I don't think I missed much.

Imagine forcing a stupid western name like "helen" into this shit. I wish they'd stop doing this.

Other than that, I find this entertaining enough.

Double-page supporter
This dude doesn't look like an uncle at all. Having a stubble doesn't suit kirito clones

@Dezaki the problem is that most of those chinese manhuas are adaptions of light novels which consist of hundreds of thousand of characters and it's difficult to summarize everything in a few pages. That's why most of the times it seems like the author doesn't even know what's writing, there're just too many things that can't be expressed by few pages and it's not like you can write whole chapters with text and theme in background just to explain in detail how everything works.
That's why I suggest you (if you like the premise) to just read the ln and treat the manhua as an appetizer.

Group Leader
@dinkan
76jYQzT.png
vTf0f8K.jpg

Feel free to use this meme whenever people link discords out of case sensitive https://i.imgur.com/vTf0f8K.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Umm, where are the chapters 1 to 52?
I think there is something wrong here.
The group that did them took their ball and went home. If you feel like it, you can dig up their name easily enough or read those chapters on an aggregator.

I am a simple person, I watched anime after anime after anime. (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, others... I couldn't care less)
Close to all anime end unfinished is what I thought.
Anime only exists to promote the manga is what they told me.
I am a simple person, so I read manga after manga after manga. (Chinese, Korean, Japanese, others... I couldn't care less)
Close to all manga end unfinished is what I thought.
Manga only exists to promote the light novel is what they told me.

Will my hunger ever get sated? 🙃

@InactiveSilence continuation: i am a simple person, so i read light novels after lightnovels (chinese, korean, japanese, wn, vn, etc i couldnt care less)
most of the ln are unfinished they told me.
ln only exists so that the authors can earn money!!
so you should prolly become super rich and donate money to ln writers to make stories for you!! lmaoo

Users who are viewing this thread